Chapter 21: Sacrifice

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

Meanwhile...where The Beast Titan had fallen

The sounds of the continuing battle are enough to stir Zeke from unconsciousness as he props himself up, watching as Eren is held down by The Armored Titan

"What?" Magath says "HE'S STILL ALIVE?!?!"

"It's time Eren.....I'm calling on the titans." Zeke says from within The Beast

"𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧!" The Beast Titan says to Eren before he visibly inhales lungfulls of air in preparation to scream.

"ZEEEKE!" A voice yells

The Beast Titan freezes upon hearing a voice call his name and looks in it's direction to see two brothers. Colt runs up to him with Falco in tow.

"Please listen, Falco accidentaly got some of the wine in his mouth. He'll turn into a titan! Don't scream!" Colt pleads "No matter what kind of things you may do, I don't see you as someone who would drag a child into your battles!"

Zeke looks upon the desperation of Colt's face and weighs his options

"I'm not asking you to roll over and give up on your plan, but just let Falco get out of range first! You can kill whoever you want after that, Marleyan or Eldian, but please... PLEASE DON'T TURN MY LITTLE BROTHER INTO A MONSTER!!!" Colt finishes

Zeke closes his eyes and grits his teeth before he speaks

"Colt..." He says from inside The Beast Titan

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫..𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨." The Beast Titan says

"Don't do this..." Colt gives one last plea

"𝐈 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝" The Beast Titan replies

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲..."

A wave of dread washes over the two brothers as The Beast Titan finally sounds out a roar, a blinding orange light shining from it's mouth as it's resonance runs across all of Shigashina.

Colt holds onto Falco, assuring him he would always be beside him. Gabi reaches for Falco while the latter motions his hand in an effort to get her to stay back as a yellow light begins to shine within him.

Within all those who drank the wine, a yellow light glows brighter and brighter, Falco, Nile, The Members of The Garrison Regiment....and Dot Pixis. Pixis, knowing full well what was going to become of him...closes his eyes...and accepts his fate.

As several flashes of yellowish orange light appear all over the district, Godzilla can't help but shield his eyes from the blinding sight.

SpaceGodzilla watches the scene unfold before him...and gives a devilish grin as he watches the now titanized child that was once Falco stand over the burned body of his brother that was caught within the blast.

The Beast Titan looks down in shame, seeing what had become of the boy he once knew....what became of both Falco...and himself.

"𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨..." The Beast Titan says "𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫."

Falco, now an abnormal titan, charges at Reiner with mouth agap, tackling him off of Eren.

Meanwhile....