Chapter 19: War of Paradis

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

The Jaw Titan shields Pieck and Gabi from the blinding light and forceful gales of wind with his diamond hard claws as Eren transforms.

"IS THAT YOU, GALLIARD?!?" Gabi yells to The Jaw Titan

"Didn't quite get him but it was worth a shot..." Pieck says

"Wait, Pieck, so you're not actually a traitor??" Gabi asks

"You really thought I'd sell out my comrades?" Pieck asks in return

"But...but you said that-" Gabi tries to stutter out a sentence before being cut off

"I don't trust Marley nor SpaceGodzilla one bit...but I DO trust the comrades that have fought at my side completely." Pieck finishes

Meanwhile...a blimp flies above the clouds over The District of Shigashina

"There's the signal..." Commander Magath says with binoculars in hand "Pieck and Gabi managed to lure Eren out into the open. The Founder is here."

Just then, something akin to a comet begins to plummet past them heading directly into The District.

"And it looks like they're here too." Magath says

The thing that hails down from the sky like a meteor crashes down into the district and onto several buildings, a good portion of them within Shigashina now leveled.

The figure slowly rises to its feet and gathers it's bearings as several soliders as well as the now transformed 15 meter Eren and the 5 meter Jaw Titan, Galliard, look up at the massive reptillian shape.

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 "𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘛𝘰 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦" 𝘣𝘺 𝘚𝘶𝘮 41 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

It's eyes and spines glow an azure blue within the smoke before the figure lets out a roar powerful enough to blow away to dust that concealed it.

Godzilla, King Of The Monsters.

Visibly injured, He flares his nostrils and growls as another figure softly lands within the district, letting out a screeching roar of it's own. The source, none other than SpaceGodzilla.

He chuckles to himself as he watches several Marleyan soliders parachute their way down from the blimps and onto the place many Eldians once called home.

Kong had ventured within the districts before but not Godzilla, his body simply wouldn't allow him to tread as lightly and carefully as The Hollow Earth's King. This was a first for him.

Pieck can't help but stare while her heart shrieks with a mixture of awe and fear as these two massive creatures prepare to do battle right here and now.

"PIECK! PIECK, SNAP OUT OF IT!" Gabi pleads, bringing the shifter back to her senses

"PORCO!" Pieck yells raising her hand

Galliard looks at the two before using his claws to slash away Pieck's hand at the forearm, freeing her from the cuff that restrained her and Gabi.

Pieck screams in pain and Gabi, in terror, as the dismembered appendage rests in her hands.

Pieck runs off of the building on which they stood and falls, no doubt to get outside of safe distance from Gabi in order to transform as well.

Another flash of orange lightning strikes from behind Gabi as Eren and The Jaw Titan begin to combat one another.