Chapter 3: Dagon

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

"𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞...𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐳𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚" he says

"G...Godzilla?" Historia asks

"𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬?" Godzilla asks, as he looks at each human soldier individually, all flinching when it came their turn to meet his gaze.

A tall blonde man and a short black haired man step forward, Godzilla could tell they were the most valiant, wisest ones here.

"My name is Erwin Smith." the blonde man says "I'm the Commander of the Scouts you see before you."

"And I'm Captain Levi." the short man says "I'm the one who keeps these brats in check." he says as he turns to the younger soldiers.

"Hey halfwits, don't you know to introduce yourselves to guests?" Levi says to the soldiers with a glare

They all come out of whatever thoughts they were having and all instinctively give the salute of their people. Their right fists over their heart and the left behind their back.

The one with the undercut goes first

"My name is Jean Kirstein, Sir."

The brunette with the pony tail goes second

"My name is Sasha Braus, Sir."

The short one with his hair shaved, third."

"M-my name is Connie Springer from Ragako Villiage, Sir."

This one does his salute the opposite way of the others, with his left fist on the right side of his chest, Levi notices and practically glares a hole through Connie.

The next one, whose blonde hair akin to the shape of a coconut, is next.

"W..well I'm-"

The lad is interrupted by a loud crashing sound from behind him, several crates had tipped over in the wake of a strange woman, her hair in a messy ponytail and sporting field glasses. She carries several bags, papers, and medical equipment loosely as some of the items fall behind her, but she doesn't seem to care, her eyes remaining fixated on Godzilla.

"Squad Leader, please. Don't make your injuries worse!" A man yells behind her

"I COULD LOSE BOTH MY LEGS AND YOU STILL COULDN'T KEEP ME FROM THIS, MOBLIT." She screams "THIS IS THE FIND OF A LIFETIME. GRAB YOUR SKETCHBOOK, GET EVERYTHING DOWN TO HIS SMELL!"

"WE CAN'T GET TOO CLOSE TO IT, SQUAD LEADER!" Moblit shouts to her. Godzilla can tell just by looking that this man runs herd on this woman daily.

The strange, injured, blushing, drooling woman stumbles over to the titan. Godzilla, upon seeing her up close, can't help but feel rather uncomfortable.

"YOU'RE GIGANTIC, ENORMOUS! ONE OF THE BIGGEST SHIFTERS I'VE EVER SEEN!" she screams

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧,"𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫"." Godzilla replies "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐄𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐧, 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬."