Chapter 32: Not One More

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 "𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘰𝘰𝘮" 𝘣𝘺 𝘒𝘢𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

The morning sun slowly rises into the sky, in front of it, the massive army of Wall Titans and HellHawks eclipse the horizon and advance toward those that would stand for the survival of two worlds.

But this contingent of Wall Titans is especially large, even for just destroying a single city. Eren knew they'd be here...He knew the kaiju would be here. It was obvious that Eren had planned to overwhelm Godzilla and Kong with sheer numbers and use The HellHawks to pick off all that remained.

Gabi and Falco run from the safety of Miss Azumabito in order to stand and fight with their allies only to be grabbed into the hands of Kong, who uses his fingers to sweep them off their feet and keeping them safely enclosed within his fist.

"KONG! LET US GO!" Gabi yells "THE TITANS ARE AT OUR DOORSTEP AREN'T THEY? LET US FIGHT!"

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨." He opens his hand slightly to address the noisy children "𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨!"

Kong walks up to the side of Godzilla as he sizes up the opponents at hand, flashing his dorsal plates their signature blue color in a display of intimidation.

The humans unnervingly look on at Eren's new army as they speak amongst themselves

"Armin..." Mikasa begins "Do you have a plan?"

"Only one...I'm going to help Godzilla and Kong slow down our enemies as long as we can." He says as Godzilla roars at this Colossal Legion while Kong does the same.

"It can't be you!" Reiner says "You're our ace in the hole for stopping Eren!...I'll help them."

"Thats out of the question!" Hange shouts, drawing the attention of her peers while brandishing two thunderspears locked and loaded in her hands, her Scout Regiment cape blowing in the wind.

"We can't afford to expand another shred of titan power...I'm the one who brought you all here, and we killed many friends and comrades to get here...I'm taking responsibility for that." Hange says

Her fellow humans look on in shock and awe at the theory of what she had planned.

"Hange..." Armin says, unsure of what she meant

"Armin Arlert..." Hange begins "I hereby designate you as the 15th Commander of The Scout Regiment..."

Armin's breath is nearly taken away in pure shock, his suspicions, now confirmed.

"The position calls for a certain quality, a mindset of continuously pursuing understanding...and there's no one more suitable than you." Hange finishes before she uses her gear to fly up to the shoulder of Godzilla.

"HANGE!" Armin shouts after her, but his yells go unanswered, her mind was made up.

Upon landing on Godzilla's scaled shoulder, the two titans turns their heads and look at Hange with a nervous expressions.