Chapter 25: Sins Of The Father

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

Later in the evening, Godzilla had regrouped with Kong, Hange and the others.

When The King of The Monsters had first met Annie, the allyship between them was rocky at first. Just as it was with all the humans upon first meeting him, and even with the aid of her old friends, Annie wouldn't trust Godzilla so easily and stayed on her guard around the 120 meter titan.

But by the time he had arrived, Annie had been introduced to Kong. And just as he did with most of the other humans, and with the goal to build a rapport and a foundation of trust, Kong had revealed his origins and who he was in a general sense. While their connection with this new human wasn't perfect, it was a start.

But alas, the peace is fragile, as Armin, Mikasa, Jean and Connie stare down Pieck, Magath, Reiner and Annie from across a campfire while Hange cuts up potatoes and dumping them into a stewpot with a variety of vegetables so that everyone can have a meal before they go forth with the inevitable.

It seems Godzilla had begun assisting The Scouts that he had known for nearly four whole years in eyeing down the affiliates of Marley, still angered with the fact that they had been bewitched by the cunning of SpaceGodzilla in the first place.

Laying his body down deeper within the forest with his head resting just behind the four scouts, the left side of his face being revealed by the glow of the fire before them, and his eye being seen peering above his allies as he casts his gaze into the hearts of their guests.

Kong sits behind Hange, the animosity in the air making him feel somewhat awkward.

Hange, able to cut the tension itself with the same knife she uses to cut the vegetables, breaks the silence.

"So, is anyone gonna help me cut these potatoes? Or are we just gonna sit around, glaring at each other."

Armin, Mikasa, Connie, Jean and Godzilla continue to contemptuosly gaze upon the former servants of SpaceGodzilla.

"We've gone from trading blows to breaking bread in less than a day, huh?" Magath says "But I'm curious, what made you want to stop Eren? If Jaeger succeeds you'll be getting far more than you hoped for, you devils would have this world for yourselves."

"We were trying to stop it, we would've prevented Eren and Zeke from making contact if you hadn't stepped in at the last second and helped them!" Magath finishes

"𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧." Godzilla snarls "𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥!"

"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫." Kong pitches in

"What's the matter, Demon? You don't know yet?" Magath says

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭?" Godzilla asks, his eye looking down at the four members of the 104th Cadet Corps.

Armin hesitates before revealing to the two kaiju the truth.

"We helped Eren and Zeke come into contact because at the time, we thought that Eren wasn't actually going to carry out The Euthanasia Plan and only destroy the offensive forces of Marley with The Rumbling...and we were right...but-"