Chapter 1: New Arrival

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

...

It had been a year since his fight with Kong, the fairly new coronated King of the Hollow Earth. A year since his victory over Kong, and his near death at the claws of Mechagodzilla, a robotic imitation by Apex Cybernetics gone horribly awry. Now He has entered a much needed slumber at the bottom of the sea. Amongst the ruins that were once his refuge before Serizawa gave his life to revitalize him long ago before this. These are the ruins where Godzilla: King of The Monsters sleeps.

Cradled by the volcanoes that had formed underwater to warm him, he had been asleep since the duel with Mechagodzilla and the forming of his unforseen allyship with Kong.

But...

Something even more unforseen had begun to take place. A hole, similar to the entrances to the Hollow Earth had begun to appear but this time, instead of its majestic white glow, now black as pitch.

Schools of fish diligently swim away from the mysterious vortex as it slowly stretches along the seafloor, it's pull powerful enough to not only suck in the water around it but enough to drag the Alpha Predator toward it mid siesta.

Before he could even awake to escape from this mysterious void, he was swallowed whole. Upon which, it immediately closed and disappeared without a trace.

Meanwhile...

Orvud District, Year 850

The air is permeated with heat and the smell of gunpowder, clouds of steam reach for the open sky as a force outside of man's control trudges forth.

"FIRE!" a voice shouts, causing several cannons to barrade a grotesque, humanoid giant. It's face scraps across and into the ground, dragging itself toward a 50 meter wall, incinerating or flattening anything and everything in its path.

This is what remains of Rod Reiss, a descendant of royalty. Hardly fitting seeing as he recently reduced himself to lapping up the spinal fluid that transformed him into this abomination. A Titan.

"How'd he like that?" A blonde man with an emerald bolo tie and noticeably bushy eyebrows asked

The man who gave the first call to fire shudders at the sight of the shots not affecting the massive creature, it's long and thin arms still dragging its enormous malformed body ever forward.

"FIRE!" he shouts again. The second volley yielding the same result, as Rod Reiss continues to slowly make his advance.

The blonde man approaches a young woman as she strings together ropes in order to sling together barrels of gunpowder to create a VERY powerful explosive.

"Historia..." he says "If I may, in the event we survive this, you're going to be the queen who rules the world inside these walls. Naturally, it's a problem for you to be on the front lines like this." he finishes

The woman turns to him, seemingly unphased by his input. "I have a question for YOU, Erwin. Do you think the people are so naive that they would obey a ruler in name only?"

"I've assigned myself a mission I have to carry out, that's why I'm here now." she says as she glares at the man.

Suddenly, a loud boom sounds overhead and a torrent of water pours over the field beyond the wall they stand atop. A brilliant white void, seemingly tearing a hole in the fabric of space itself, appears miles and miles away in the sky.

A large ball of fire emerges from the void, the flames encompassing a large, spined figure barreling down toward the battlefield, directly in the path of Rod Reiss.