Chapter 12: SpaceGodzilla

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

A year later...

Year 854, On The Mainland

Buzzards fly overhead, spectating the ever growing feast of fresh dead, the muted sound of gunfire flies across the battlefield, and the air stagnant with blood and gunpowder. A young blonde solider with a yellow armband reaches out to them with his back to the ground, surrounded by the bodies of his fallen comrades.

"Hey..." He says "Get out of here...you have wings...it isn't safe..."

"FALCO!" A comrade of his yells at him in the midst of this daze.

"Glad you're able to talk, I'll carry you back, try to hold on!" The solider says as he loads Falco upon his back and runs away from the incoming automatic gunfire.

The two miraculously make it to a trench and a dragged into it by their fellow comrades.

Another solider emerges from one of the trenches rooms, most likely a commander of sorts.

"What happened Colt?" He asks

He pants and gasps for air as he tries to find the words

"Commander Magath, The Eldian advance has been wiped out." He says "We took a direct hit from an artillery shell and got blown to bits."

This war between Marley and the Mid East Alliance had been dragging out for 4 years now due to the other nations wanting to take advantage of Marley's perceived state of weakness. Eventually, it all boiled down to them launching a siege on Fort Slava, a large fortress atop a hill surrounded by two walls, lined intricately with railroad tracks.

Four child soliders chatter amongst themselves as to who will inherit The Armored Titan, among them, Gabi Braun promises to kill the Eldians within the walls.

"Commander Magath, we need to send out the Jaw and The Cart!" Colt says "They're the only ones who can take out those railway tracks and that pillbox."

"It won't work, The Mid East Aliiances new form of weaponry is an armored train. Their 150mm shells can kill a titan in a single shot...even one of the 9." Magath says

"Prepare the Eldian soliders to charge." Magath says

"Yes sir!" His subordinate salutes before making way to give the Eldian Solider's their final order before death.

"But sir, If they charge-" Colt tries to speak before being interrupted

"What's the matter, Eldian? Are you not loyal soliders who have sworn to fight and die for Marley?" Magath says as he casts Colt a cold stare "This is the chance for the 800 Eldians here to atone for the past and die with honor..."

Meanwhile...

Several Eldian soliders lay broken and battered in the trenches, the minds of some of them are long gone, only able to ramble incoherently to themselves.

"SOLIDERS AT THE READY, GET UP AND PREPARE TO ATTACK!" The second in command shouts

"ELDIANS! YOUR TARGET IS THE ENEMY RAILWAY TRACK, ITS WELL DEFENDED BUT YOU MUST SUCCEED AT ANY COST. THE SUICIDERS WILL CHARGE THE BUNKER AND DISABLE THE ENEMY MACHINE GUNS." He says as several soliders shake and cower with good reason

"YOU MAY BE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL, BUT NOWS YOUR CHANCE TO CLEANSE YOURSELVES OF THAT DISGRACE!" He yells as one of the soliders kisses a locket with a picture of a loved one resting inside.