If it wasn't yn's sad tone jungkook would have laugh at his bestfriend cursing habit. Where his eyes sadden looking at yn's almost crying face.

He knew she won't cry easily but ever since she met taehyung she turned into whole baby, she can endure anyone but she wasn't good with taehyung temper ever since they started dating.

That's the reason hyungs were worried about and they told jungkook to accompany her here so that she won't feel alone. Everyone knew how sensitive yn was about taehyung and situation wasn't helping at all.

BTS always adored and spoiled yn just like taehyung and after treating like princess if the same person change drastically then ofcourse it was hard for her to cope up with.

"You still have time why don't you just shift in villa or go back to appa for somedays until hyung get his memories back" jungkook voice out making yn shot him glare.

"And what huh?! Let that bitch stay with my husband who has loose his brain cells you dumb rabbit!!!!" Yn snapped angrily as she was done with their this advice.

"Calm down woman! Jeez!" Jungkook said looking at her weird change in mood.

Time skip

"Don't cry, I'm here to protect you, i know you don't need anyone to do that. But let me do that for you princess. I don't want you to get hurt...... You are safe with me, hmm?"

"I'm yours princess only yours. You have whole right on me like no one. You should take advantage of it, don't you think?"

"I d-don't deserve you"

T-taehyung you are not u-understanding. I SAID I'M RAPED "

"AND I SAID I DON'T FUCKING CARE!"

That's it taehyung's eyes shot open as his breath was uneven as he looked at his surroundings just to see he was on bed and it was midnight. He again had those voices in back of his mind.

He raise his hand to wipe the sweat on his forehead that's when he felt his eyes were having tears in it but he was unknown to those. His heart was beating in inhuman speed as he recollect the same words he heard.

What's that suppose to mean? First time when he heard such voices he tried to shrug it thinking it's just mere dream but after the one particular pronounciation of word was lead him to think that it must be related to his past.

And the only thinking of it made him feel horrible, who is that person whose voices he heard in his dream? If such person exist then where she was? And most importantly from the promises and words he himself uttered in his dreams, it must be someone important and just the thought of it was haunting taehyung.

But his thinking ceases when he heard the shower running voice. He frown his eyebrows and look at the bed where yn was sleeping and found that she wasn't there.

Sighing he again lay down as he remembered what happened in morning. He knew by now he shouldn't have shouted at her like that infront of everyone after all she was his wife no matter how many misunderstanding and grudge he was holding against her.

He knew he wasn't angry on her for her work. He was angry at her about how she was acting like nothing happened ever since they kissed where he was going crazy at the thought of it.

Not to mention he was pissed about how she was too friendly with his brother and BTS closely. He was jealous thinking how she hasn't talked with him normally even when he was still recovering or didn't even asked how he is. In short he was jealous and he wasn't ready to accept it.

Apart from that it was 3rd week when huge amount of money was transferred from company's back account to yn's personal account with the no hint of mentioning why it was withdrawn.