3: annoying women

Start from the beginning

"Why I was idiot? Like why that annoying girl dad!! in this much population of girls you only found her for me?"

"It was you who found her" Mrs.kim declared making all the males eyes widened in room. It wasn't in script they were planning to tell taehyung. What can she do after watching taehyung hating yn's presence.

Taehyung was having hard time digesting everything. He was hating the fact that he loose him memory and acting so clue less and this marriage and all was so done for his nerve to wreck.

"No way my standard stood this low!" Taehyung said in deniel making everyone sigh in disappointment.

"Taehyung stop being arrogant. She is your wife now" taehyung uncle snapped making him roll his eyes.

"But I never wanted one or whatever" taehyung said and close his eyes didn't bother to look at the people infront of him.

He thought he will have direct chat with yn because he is the one who found you as they said means there must be something probably everything which his family don't know.

Later that night yn was having chat with Kim's. Everyone was saying it's gonna be hard for them and told yn to just stay away from him until he gets fine because all they knew was taehyung will hurt her by his actions and words they way boy was in deniel.

They were uppose to act along because they knew taehyung will hurt yn in it and they didn't wanted this to happen with yn.

But yn was adamant about staying with taehyung. Why not he was her husband and she knew she will stay by her side know matter what.

"He is not that taehyung yn, he is our brat I can sense it by his behaviour only" uncle said with scoff making yn sigh.

"And you forgot I made that brat fall in love with me once uncle" yn said with small smile.

"He hurt you by saying such words yn" mrs.kim said trying to make yn understand.

"It's not something which I haven't heard from his mouth before mom" yn replies.

"you don't know how the taehyung was before you come daughter. We can't take risk. You will get hurt. Are you sure about this?" Mr.kim said at last but yn smile at all of them in assurance.

"Yeah I don't know but I know how my taehyung is dad. He won't even try to hurt me even if it's unintentionally. Please don't crush my hopes, let him act how he wants, because we need him to get recover first. And if it becomes too much for me I will tell you guys. I promise." Yn said in assurance making everyone sigh in defence.

She herself wasn't sure what gonna happen.

Taehyung's pov:

I feels like clueless person ever. Each thing about me I have to ask someone. So many things has happened. I saw on social's and it made me sick more. Eventually I stop scrolling through it.

I tried hard to remember everything but everything was blank and it resulting me to passed out 3 times 2 days and it's bad according to doctors so I stopped thinking. I love my dear life more that my memories.

As much as bitter it sounds but I know I'm married with that annoying witch. Yeah I remember her joining my company being pain in my ass slightly. It was live vision.

But from where I remembers I hated her presence. I still do maybe. I felt little bad for her afterwards watching her crying but It's been 2 days since I got to know she is my wife since then I haven't saw her like seriously. Looks like she doesn't care either. Maybe it was act. Why do I care? Ughh I don't make any sense.

I was in my thoughts when door opened and too my own surprise I was thinking that it might be yn but she wasn't.

My eyes widened looking at the person infront of me. Anger rushes through me watching sohee there. Isn't my room have some security for got sake?