Chapter 29

Third POV:

Gia currently sat on a cold bathroom countertop watching Abyss fuss over making a bath for her.

"I-i can do it. It's okay." She offered again.

"No! Do not move from that spot until I get you." Abyss was frustrated. He didn't mean to come off harsh to Gia but he was so damn mad. Mad that Gia didn't get help sooner, or thought any of this was a good idea.

But above all, he was mad at himself for letting his girl starve, get chased, and not sleep for days. He won't make this mistake again. He'll sow their souls together if that's what it takes but he won't be separated from her again.

"Okay it's ready" Abyss walked back over to Gianna and took her off the counter before removing her clothes.

Gia was very red at being stripped by her handsome friend. But Abyss seemed not to mind while doing it all.

'Of course, he wouldn't be flustered, he doesn't look at me like that. I'm just a kid to him' she thought.

As if on cue Abyss lifted her by the armpits and dropped her into the warm tub. Dumbfounded Gia looked up shocked until her eyes met a shirtless Abyss. With no pants, or shirt!

Gianna turned her head so fast she thought she'd break it. She forgot all about her hunger, thirst, and sleepiness.

All her brain could imagine was the shirtless Abyss who was now climbing into the tub after her.

Without thinking, Abyss pulled Gianna down right between his legs and started scrubbing her body with a soapy Loofa.

Gia stays perfectly still, her cheeks aflame with embarrassment and the thought of Abyss behind her.

Abyss wasn't thinking about the girl he liked in front of him naked. He was thinking about trying to nourish her back to health.

He scrubbed her arms watching as her beautiful dark skin appeared from under the dirt. He sighed, as he watched his pretty baby begin to glow once again.

Abyss was now cleaning Gianna's torso from behind. Scrubbing the loofa across her chest, Gia's breathing picked up. She was flustered and knew only special people could touch her breasts. But he was special. And she liked his touch.

She leaned back into him, trying to escape the scrubbing or seek stability she didn't know.

Abyss was still stuck in his thoughts, still upset at himself and the world. Gia deserved so much. It wasn't fair how she was treated.

It wasn't until he felt a small little hand grip his wrist that he came back to the present.

"Oh, gods! I'm so sorry Gia! I wasn't thinking. Here! I'll let you finish."

Abyss scrambled out of the bath snatching a towel and dashing out of the bathroom.

Gianna was left, nearly hyperventilating. Abyss was about to scrub her privates. She stopped him, she was embarrassed and it was uncomfortable. He was so quiet behind her. And then he just ran?!

'Did I do something wrong? Did he realize I'm gross?' Her thoughts continued to belittle her as she finished scrubbing herself, stepping out of the bath and drying off.

~~~~~~.

'Oh fuck, what was I thinking?! I crossed a line, too many lines!' Abyss panicked in the next room, pulling his sweats up to his hips.

'I was so out of it I didn't even think. I shouldn't have stripped her or bathed with her or touched her- there' He ran his fingers through his hair chasating himself for his reckless, thoughtless behaviors.

'She's going to think I'm a perv' he internally concluded.

Just then he heard the bathroom door open and he watched as a little Gianna stepped into the room. Only wearing a towel.

She didn't speak as she went into the closet, shutting the door, probably to change.

'Shit. I screwed up,' he thought.

"U-uh- Abel? Will you-u d-do my h-hair?" she questioned uncertain if he was willing to touch her again.

Abyss's face was heated as he gestured for her to come over with her hair brush and ties. He had no clue how to do hair, let alone curly hair.

So after trying a few braids he gave up and put it into two buns that sat low on her neck. He wasn't sure if it was optimal for sleeping but at least she looked adorable.

"Alright, let's get you some food," he said. And without thinking, Abyss picked Gia up and took her into the suite's kitchen.

He carried her as he and his magic made dinner. And true to his word, Abyss stuck by her like glue, having her sit on his lap.

Abyss fed Gia as she curled into his warmth. She didn't mind being babied, she was so tired and weak. She couldn't help but want Abyss to take care of her. She might be a burden right now but she'll make it up to him later.

The image of Abyss's rough hands and soup spuds running over her tiny dark nipple flashed into her mind. She immediately was alert again. Her body was pressed against a shirtless Abyss. Only her thin shirt separated them.

She was not aware of the sensation of her breasts rubbing on him and this shot heat to both her cheeks and privates causing her to squirm and whine. She was so embarrassed for her thoughts even though Abyss didn't know of them.

She shoved her face into his neck to hide the blush on her cheeks.

"Done? Well alright. You need to be eating more, but I'll let it slide tonight because you're exhausted. Come on, let's get you to bed." Abyss said, standing up and walking them both over to the big bed in the middle of the room.

Gianna wasn't that tired anymore but she was happy for the distraction and lack of lights. But the second Abyss laid her down and crawled in next to her she was out. She fell asleep with food in her tummy and snuggled in a warm bed with an even warmer man.

This was bliss for her and she fell asleep with a small smile playing on her lips.

Sorry this chapter was short

Sorry this chapter was short. I've been busy and kinda unmotivated🤍