Chapter 4

(Serena ^^^)

Third Person POV:

The tree which held her new school wasn't hard to miss. It stood taller than any building she'd ever seen. Not that she's seen much in her little sheltered life.

The tree was massive, and as they got closer Gianna could see buildings sticking in and out of parts of the trees

The tree was massive, and as they got closer Gianna could see buildings sticking in and out of parts of the trees. It was breathtaking. Giana quietly wondered how the buildings got there. Which came first, the buildings or the tree?

The sphere slowed and lowered onto a big landing platform

The sphere slowed and lowered onto a big landing platform. If one looked closely you could see other spheres flying around nearby. Gianna swore she even saw a fairy! A massive smile spread across her face.

She was so entirely excited to see all the new places and things.

"I'll be dropping you off here. Unfortunately, this is where our time together ends. Serena will be giving you the tour. But no matter, come find me in the butlers building if you ever need anything" he politely smiles at the small girl.

Gianna was sad, she'd grown fond of the slim man. But she would go visit him, once she found out where the butler's building was.

He left her on the platform with her bag, instructing her to head towards the door, Serena would meet her there.

Gianna was so busy looking at all the buildings and the few creatures she saw. The forest surrounding the castle-like structure was so lush and dense.

"Oof. Watch where you're going!"

A wide-eyed Gianna looked up to see the most beautiful girl she's ever met.

"Wait, are you Gianna?" the girl said eyeing her disapprovingly. Gianna nodded her head vigorously. She didn't want to make Serena dislike her more.

"Right. I'm Serena, I'll be giving you a tour. Stay quiet and listen closely, I'll only say things once." she turned and walked away from the overwhelmed girl and into the building.

Once in the building, a tall lanky black creature took her bag.

"Stew will take it to your room. Which will be our last stop."