Chapter: 20

S/O to @Ana_Robins for motivating me to continue this book! I write my stories in my head so I already have the satisfaction of the finished story. However readers don't unless I write it! It didn't seem many people were interested in this book. But knowing at least one person likes it is enough🤍

I walk behind Abyss who I keep having to run after due to his long strides

I walk behind Abyss who I keep having to run after due to his long strides. He's carrying my bag despite my protests.

He must have noticed my struggles to keep up because he stopped and waited for me before holding my hand and dragging me along.

I can't help the blush that spreads across my cheeks. I like feeling his rough large yet gentle hand wrapped around mine. It makes me feel safer this way.

Abyss eventually just takes us to his room using his special magic he won't let me see. Meanie.

"Okay little Angel, go sit on the bed while I pack."

I nodded and headed to the bed taking my old shoes off and crawling on top of the covers snuggling Mr. Cuddles. Abyss is quick to pack his bag.

I decided to go to bed early because I was so excited to leave for our trip the following day. I fell into a heavy sleep without any nightmares.

~~~~~~

Erebus (Abyss) POV:

Erebus (Abyss) POV:

I wake up the little nymph and let her dress while I make some fruit bowls for us. I then led her downstairs where the professor told us we would be meeting.

I held her close as I noticed her eyes growing wide with anxiety as the crowd of students grew.

Both classes all squished into one hall waiting for the same transportation was not ideal. At this point, I had both our bags slung over my shoulder and my other arm wrapped around little Gia's shoulders.

I looked down at her admiring how cute she was. Her little arms tried wrapping around my waist but failed to, seeing as I was much bigger than her. Her eyes flicked around the room anxiously assessing the environment.

Without thinking I moved my arm and began petting her head. Starting at the top and letting my fingers slip through her locks and my hand travel down. I repeated the motion hoping to soothe her. She rewarded me with her body pressing closer to me.