Chapter 14

While tracing a line on the map, I found something that I could only describe as a beacon of light. Jame and Hunter peered over my shoulder. Their eyes couldn't see what I could. 

Instintainiously, I grabbed my luggage and stood impatiantly by the door. "Time to go!" 

Startled, they both grabbed what little luggage they possesed and darted to my side, and together we drifted down the hallway and out the door. 

I tossed the room keys on the counter and fled, knowing that they would have charged me for the room already. I jumped in my darling car with the boys and fled the scene. We went on our way at speeds over 80 miles an hour. 

Needing a distraction, I hassled with Hunter for his iPod. 

"No!" He screeched feining immaturity. I could hear Jame laughing from the backseat. 

"Hunter! Don't make me come over there!" He widened his eyes knowing that Jame would be a good audience and laugh histerically at all of the right times. 

It turned out that Jame and Hunter simply couldn't remember half of the things they did for the Satanistic monster. It was as if their memory had been altered. 

I pulled the mp3 from his hands and plugged it into my dash seeing as in my hurry, I left mine somewhere between home and here. 

The music blasted from my stereo system and I laughed at the boys' reaction to the loud music. 

Rolling past a stop sign, I turned right onto a little back road that lead up to National Forest. 

A little cave nessled into the woods hidden completely from sight acted as a paranormal trap zone. Since I was trained all of my life for this, I could understand the access point without the help of my nonexisted powers. I had gained a few powers of my own just by living in the paranormal life for so long. 

Twiddling my thumbs I snuck up to the entrance awaiting the worst. Anyone could see my nervousness. 

A smass roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me to the depths of the caverns when I showed my face. 

Jame let out a whimper from the car. I had told the boys that under no circumstances could they come out of the car, and I knew without a douby that they were obeying me. 

Matt, incased in a cage smiled when he saw me. I whimpered like Jame did. A ruler directly in front of me curled his moustace when he laid eyes on me. 

Raising one eyebrow and letting loose a booming voice, he yelled, "Can you not see she isn't the one?" 

I winced at the noise. I squeaked, "Actually, I am. But, not anymore." 

The man in front of me stood up. He towered over me! I let my eyes trail upwards to meet his. When they did, he prodded me with a walking stick that I hadn't noticed he had. 

Curling up with the pain, I plugged my ears. He let another bumbling laugh go with a horrible echo. Did this man not understand that people didn't laugh that loud. Surely he had been separated from humanity for a while. 

"She is!' A scattered cry errupted from the smass around us when this man spoke of me. "Release the prisoner!" 

Matt, who had been propped on edge waiting for his blessing, fell to the floor when the cage suddenly fell in two parts. 

Crawling from the floor he pulled at my arm to get himself up. A heartwarming embrace later, we fled as fast as Matt could go in his delapidated state. 

Exiting the cave system and entering the car Matt and I were greeted in the most charismatic way possible. 

On the way home, I understood that we would have to do more than a lot of explaining to Matt and Hunter's parents. Or rather, Matt's parents. Then a thought hit me! 

This couldn't have been that easy. But, I let the topic drop. I would face that battle when it came. 

***Well...there it is! Please comment!!! obviously i changed this. hehe(:***