1: Heartbreaker blue

Start from the beginning

"Get out." I order Tanmay looking straight at the phone. 

"What?" He asks for a reconsent as he has a problem listening to people.

If he was someone other, I would have thrown him out of my cabin but just because he's my little stupid otter,

I ordered again. "Get your annoying ass out of the room for now, Tanmay."

He doesn't sigh as I had expected. He simply gets up from his seat keeping the Rubic's cube on the table which he was playing with. 

He goes out of the room taking his troublesome ass along with him. But little otter didn't hesitate to annoy me even when he was leaving. "Don't blame me, love made me crazy. If it doesn't you ain't doing' it right~~" 

He leaves the room taking his singing-pain-in-ass figure along with him. And I moved my gaze back to the phone, pressing the green button. 

Zoya is calling for a face-time.

My calming pill comes into my view, and I couldn't take my eyes off.

"Were you busy?" Zoya says bringing her phone closer to her face, as she could see the ivory cream walls of my cabin. I shake my head from left to right in refusal. She smiles and says, "I have a surprise for you."

"Surprise for me??" I ask her, and she nods. I scoff at her, smiling "Why do I need any surprise? It's your birthday not mine." 

Yes, It's her birthday today. 

"But you did surprise me already." That was right. I showed up at her house at midnight with balloons and her birthday cake. 

"But that is what every friend does. It's doesn't count as a surprise." I tell her and she rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I just wanted to tell you that I have something to show you." She continued straightening her hair. The phone was kept on the table, and I was literally talking to her watching her doing her makeup. 

"But I have a surprise for you, too." I said, and she looked at me. "What is it??" she asked eagerly, excitement dancing in her voice. I laughed. "You will know when you will see it yourself." I said, and she pouts in anger, cutely. "Just be ready till 5 at evening. I will come to pick you up, okay?" I told her, ignoring my heart that was drumming against my chest.  She happily chimes in "Okay!!" I smiled, before hanging up the call wishing her a happy birthday again. 

______

4:30 pm 

I am standing outside her house, leaning against the car as I wait for her to come. My eyes were looking at her door as every second passed, but still there was no sign of her. I have called her for ten times but every time she says, 'I'm coming, wait for a second'. 

I glance at my watch for the twentieth time, and sighed as another hand in my watch ticks. 

"I'M HERE!" The raised decibel whirled into my ears, and I looked up only to find Zoya walking towards me.

Alexa play "Aankho mein teri, ajab si ajab si adaayein hain"

Her surreal sight made me drown into the dreamland of wild fantasies I had in my head. The background suddenly started playing slow romantic music and the atmosphere went pink. Flowers blowing around us, birds chirping, and her hair flying in the air as she walks towards me in slow motion. 

It was just like a dream. She was just before me, but I was staring at her without blinking, as she was talking something, and I couldn't hear. I was staring at her as if she was unreal. My heart forgot to breathe, and I stood still as a statue.

not until she snapped her fingers before me. 

I came out of my reverie and looked at her. "Kahan kho gaye the?" Zoya asks staring at me like I was a ghost. She was here all the time, and I was staring at her without a blink. I was too embarrassed and awestruck I couldn't say a word. She slowly leans closer to me and asks again. "Nischay???" She cups my face and touches my forehead. "Are you okay?"