Getting Her Dressed || Chapter 101

Start from the beginning

"Updo." She spoke as she handed him a butterfly clip. Luca smiled taking the clip from Lylas hand.

Lyla bit her bottom lip as she watched Lucas focused face on making her look beautiful. His eyes trained on her hair along with the mirror from time to time as his hands grasped her hair gently.

Luca found himself so lost in his lust that he fisted her hair slightly and got more turned on, vividly imagining all the times he took her whilst pulling on her hair. Lyla softly moaned biting her bottom lip knowing exactly what Luca was thinking about. The soft moan brought him back to reality causing him to clear his throat before placing the clip in her hand and turning her to face him.

Bringing his hands up he took two small strands of her hair at the front out to frame her face making them both smile. Cupping her face Luca brought her closer and Lyla closed her eyes as Luca placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

"I'll get your shoes." Softly he spoke making her nod.

Luca came back with a pair of a luxury brand heels and Lyla just rolled her eyes recalling the memory of her declining the gift but being ignored by Luca. He smiled placing them down on the sink counter before grabbing Lylas hips and lifting her to sit on the sink counter causing her to giggle.

Lucas fingers slid down from her knees to her ankles before he gently grabbing her feet and dusted them off then placing the shoes on and securing it. Lyla just smiled and watched the caring act of his. When he came up he complimented her beauty and kissed her lips smiling causing Lyla to blush.

His hands grabbed her waist where he squeezed it slightly causing the vivid image of him grabbing her waist and guiding her body to grind on him as he whimpered and lost his mind came rushing back to his mind. His eyes stayed trained on his hands and Lyla moaned as if remembering the exact thing as she watched his face.

Her mouth was slightly agape as she allowed Luca to slowly move her waist making her act like she was grinding on him like the previous night. She moaned as if feeling him and Luca forced himself to look away for a second to let out a breath calming himself down. Truth be told Lyla felt herself become a wet mess in such a short time.

"I'll meet you in the car." He spoke smiling and she nodded knowing why he was running. Lyla allowed herself to let out a breath as she caught herself and got off the counter freshening up shortly after.

"Get it together girl.." she spoke as she fixed herself up and then exited the bathroom.

     Once at the restaurant and after ordering they found themselves staring into each others eyes just each wishing to jump the table and take each other right then and there. Luca smirked placing his hand in his pocket and turning on the vibrating panties he got her causing Lyla to slightly choke on her wine.

Lylas mouth went agape as she placed the glass down and tried to keep her composure. Her hands fisted at her sides as she watched Luca smirk against the rim of his glass that he had brought up to his lips to take a sip. Lylas breathing became slightly frantic as she pressed her thighs together trying to not lose her mind as Luca just watched her become more aroused.

"T-turn it off Luca..." she slightly moaned clearing her throat right after to not draw attention.

"Are you almost there?" He turned the setting up higher and Lyla whimpered slightly feeling her body become heated.

"L-Luca..." she spoke slightly breathless.

"Yes?" Luca taunted with the innocent smile to match.

"Prick." Simply she spoke as she felt her body starting to slightly quiver.

Lucas eyes left her and Lyla let out a breath of relieve when he turned the vibrator off. Shortly after that the waiter came dropping off their appetizers. Lyla started thinking back and it clicked as to why Luca wanted to help her get dressed.