Chapter 34

A'ja Wilson
May 30th, 2027
Los Angeles, California
___________________
"Hey chunky mama," I cooed as I held Candace's daughter, Seray. After Airr, they decided to have one more and I'm so happy they did cause she was curing All my baby fever.
"Say I missed you auntie A," Anna cooed as she handed me her pacifier. She was truly a doll, looking just like her big sister. I sighed before passing her back.
"Okay take her, I'm getting too much baby fever, and Kai is definitely gonna be an only child," I said as they laughed. I was waiting on Kai and Y/n to come out of the sparks' locker room, so I scrolled on instagram to pass time. I scrolled past one post though that caught my eye. It was a joint post from y/n and some girl.

Elainejai Tell the truth, I look better under you 🤍 @11

Elainejai Tell the truth, I look better under you 🤍 @11.yn
View all 937 comments
11.yn Gorgeous Girl🫶🏽
↪️ Elainejai 🫶🏽
Z.loading_ Not you locked in twin
↪️11.yn 🫡

I am was shook, but at the same time not really. What could I say, my baby mama was fine as hell. I sighed, attempting to scroll past the post, but I couldn't help but look at the girl's page. She was beautiful to say the least. I exited off her page and looked up to Candace.
"Candy, did you know y/n had a new girlfriend?" I asked as she shrugged.
"Nah I mean I knew you guys were both talking to other people, but no I didn't know about dating," she said as I nodded. I bit my lip as I put my attention back on my phone. That was short lived though as my mini me ran out attacking my legs.
"MOMMY!" She excitedly said as she hugged me.
"Hi pretty girl. Did you have fun watching me whoop mama's butt?" I said as y/n walked up laughing.
"Ah ha. Y'all literally got Candace "Cheat code" Parker and Aliyah "Cheat Code jr. " Boston. It's not even fair bookie," she said making us all laugh.
"I had fun mommy. Hi auntie Candy!" She said as she jumped over to where she was sittin)z Candace scooped her up, peppering her cheek with kisses.
"Hi Kai baby. Look who auntie Anna brought," she said as she pointed over and Kai gasped.
"Mama look the baby," she really loved babies and it was so funny seeing as she was still a baby herself.
"So I was thinking I want to start her in gymnastics or cheer. She's super into both so really just a matter of what has open availability," I told y/n as she nodded typing into her phone.
"Yeah that'll be dope. I selfishly can't wait till she hits the age where hopping comes into question," she said making  me laugh.
"No seriously, I can't wait to see her play. Maybe Dawn will still be coaching then and she can be a gamecock," I said as she smacked her lips hard.
"She definitely is gonna be an Aggie. Be so for real," I waved her off. Just as I was about to ask her a question about the game, someone walked up tapping her shoulder. When she fully came around, I realized it was the girl from instagram. She smiled at me as y/n realized it was her too.
"Oh A, I want you to meet Elaine, Lainey, this is my daughter's mom, A'ja," she said introducing us. I have a small smile.
"Hi," I said shortly.
"Hi, it's so nice to meet you. A'kai looks just like you," she said as I nodded. I mean duh, she's my damn kid.
"Mommy, can I go with nugget?" A'kai asked as she came back over. She stopped and looked and Elaine who gave her a small smile.
"You kissed my mama," she said as I looked back to y/n. She knew exactly why I was looking at her too. Because one why has she been around my child before I met her, and two she kissed her in front of Kai.
"Did she? Well that's so nice of mama Huh Kai?" I said passive aggressively.
"Well Kai pie, it's mama's week with you so ask her if you can spend the night with Nugget," I said as she looked at y/n with her lip poked out practically begging.
"That's fine with be baby A," she said. Something in me felt like being petty.
"I still can't believe you gave her my nickname," I said laughing playfully.
"Well I had to carry the tradition. So I guess I'll text Jackie to get her tomorrow. Come give me some love baby girl," she said as she squatted down to her height. A'kai giggled and threw herself into Y/N's arms.
"Bye bye mama, love you," she said as she gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Bye baby girl," she stood back up and gave me a hug.
"I'll catch up with you later A,"
"Mmhm. Drive safe," with that she walked alway and the girl followed behind her. I could hear Jackie playing with Kai behind me.
"Imma fuck her up," I mumbled under my breath. Cause I felt so disrespected. Date whoever you want, but don't just have people around my kid. The girl didn't even seem like a bad person, but it's the principle.
"Don't give her a hard time A. Hear her out first," Jackie said already knowing why I was upset.
"Boy if I had a nickel for everytime I hear that phrase since I met y/n I'd be getting paid more than this damn vet contract," I said making her laugh.
"Girl bye! Go out and have you a drink or something! I got my niece. Go enjoy yourself A'ja," she said as I smiled.
"You know I love you right Jack? I gotta buy you a nice lil honey moon gift or something," she waved me off. I grabbed my bag and passed her A'kai's book bag.
"I'll see y'all in the morning, love y'all," with that I parted my ways. Jackie was right though. I went back to the hotel and showered, changing into a cuter outfit and went to a bar ten minutes down the road.

 I went back to the hotel and showered, changing into a cuter outfit and went to a bar ten minutes down the road

When I walked in, I immediately knew this was gonna be a vibe. They had Sexyy red blaring and people dancing all over. I ordered myself a drink and stood at the bar waiting on it. I went to pass the and tender my car to start my tab, and I was interrupted.
"Put her on my tab Mikey," I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around, to face someone who I hadn't seen in person in a while.
"Jay, what's up?" I said as he smiled. Damn he was gorgeous.
"Shit nothing much enjoying our win from last night. I saw y'all put a ass whopping on the sparks too?" He said as I giggled.
"Yeah, it was cool though. How long you in LA for?" I asked making conversation, as I sipped my drink.
"Uhh I think we leave tomorrow afternoon," he said as I nodded.
"Same, we fly back at 3," I told him.
"Well shit since you here, come up with me and the crew? We gotta section over there," he pointed. I shrugged a sectoonwas better than sitting at the bar with randoms. I followed him to the section, and imagine the surprise in my face when I saw my baby mama in the same section with the girl sitting in her lap, dancing. I chuckled and sat next to Jayson. That was none of my business. I saw they had some bottles up here already, but I'm the type to order my own shit, so I did.
"Hey sweetheart," I called out for the bottle girl, she walked over and I passed her money, ordering a bottle of Taylor port.
"Coming right up love," she said as she walked away.
"You good, need water, juice, chicken?" He asked as I shook my head smiling.
"I'm good Jay, thank you though," I said as he nodded, draping his arm around my shoulders.
"My niggas!" I heard the familiar accent call out and I looked up seeing Rui walk in.
"What we done told you about that Ru?" They said making me laugh a little.
"Man fuck y'all. Oh shit A, what's good sis?" He said when he noticed me. I dapped him up and he smiled, but that dropped when he put two and two together, that I wasn't here with Y/n. The night went on and we were all partying, having fun like adults when y/n felt the need to approach me.
"Say, you fuck with Jayson now?" She asked as I laughed a little. I didn't but what if I did? She can't check me about nothing.
"Why does it matter?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.
"Please don't play with me right now Riyadh. It's a simple yes or no question," she said as I rolled my eyes.
"And I said why does it matter. You don't control who I can and can't hang with y/n. You ain't see me say nothing about ol' girl. Even when you had my damn kids around her without me knowing," her face softened at that.
"It wasn't even like that A," she said as I scoffed.
"Oh now I'm A. Please get out of my face Noël," before I could walk away, Jay came over, wrapping his arm around me, sitting it at my waist, damn near on my ass.
"You good?" He asked protectively.
"Yeah I'm straight. I said moving his arm. He put it back though, and I was starting to get uncomfortable.
"Aye dawg, she moved you hand for a reason, clearly you making her uncomfortable," y/n spoke up as he waved her off.
"We good over here y/n/n. I know my girl," he said making me look at him crazy.
"What?"
"Yeah what?" Y/n repeated as he laughed a little.
"Relax. Y/n/n I get it I know she fine, she's A'ja Wilson for Christ sake. But I been called dibs on her so you gone have to find another one, or stick to shorty you can with," he said as I pulled away. How dare he one assume he had pulled me, but two talk about me like I was a damn object. Y/n surprised me even more though.
"First? You called dibs on her first?" She said laughing. I didn't find hair funny though. They were both humiliating and lowkey embarrassing me.
"Y/n stop," I begged as she waved me off.
"Ask her who got her pregnant? News flash I been fucked first nigga. I'm the only muthafucka that get to claim dibs round this shit. Gone back to your lil instagram models," she said as I stormed off. I was now no longer embarrassed, I was furious. How dare either one of them talk about me in that light. I was more upset with y/n than anything though. I expected more of a level of respect for her and I couldn't even get that much. I made it outside and I had now sobered up. I called for my Uber because I was going back to the hotel. Fuck everything that happened tonight. Just as the Uber pulled up y/n came outside.
"A, wait! I'm sorry, I was out of pocket," she pleaded. I rolled my eyes. If she was truly sorry she would have stopped when I asked her to. But instead she kept going, putting my business out, knowing I'm a very private person.
"Fuck your sorry," I spat before getting in the Uber and heading back to the hotel.

Excuse all errors
Comment & talk to me! Lmk what y'all think, what y'all wanna see (besides them getting back tg lmao)
A'jah 🫶🏽