Chapter 7

Te'a Cooper May 20th, 2023Los Angeles, California _________________"Hey bookie, call and let me know when you leave, I'm about to go watch Y/N play," I said as my baby sister laid out on the couch

Te'a Cooper
May 20th, 2023
Los Angeles, California
_________________
"Hey bookie, call and let me know when you leave, I'm about to go watch Y/N play," I said as my baby sister laid out on the couch.
"What? I wanna come," she said finally taking her nose out of that damn phone.
"Well hurry up. The game start in like 30 min and that lil walk gone be hell," I said as she got up.
"Not too much T. I'll be back," I sighed as she got up and went to get dressed. I took some pictures of myself and tweeted a bit before Deja  came back out looking so cute just like my mini me.

 I took some pictures of myself and tweeted a bit before Deja  came back out looking so cute just like my mini me

"Awe you look so cute bookie. Alright let's go," I said as I waved her ok, locking the front door behind us.
"So are you and Y/N back talking again or something? Y'all been hanging out a lot more recently," she asked as we walked down the street to the arena.
"Uh I mean Y/N always gone be mine so we can start there," I said making us both laugh.
"But naw you know we on a break rn. I think she talking to my old teammate. That or she at least likes her," she gasped.
"Your old teammate? That's so bold. Which one?"
"A'ja," I said and she grimaced.
"Ouu that's a tough one sis. If you never said she was off limits ion think you can be mad....that's another bad bitch right there," I cut my eyes at her before rolling them.
"Who's sister are you Dej? You 'posed to be on my sideeee," I teased as we made it to the arena.
"Girl bye, oh ain't that Rui and Jalen?" She asked making me look up and sure enough it was them walking in front of us with some dogs?
"Jay!" I called out making him turn around.
"Oh shit wassup T, lil Dej," he said hugging us.
"Well I know Ace when I see him, but who is this cutie?" I asked, squatting down to let the puppies.
"That's Deuce, Ace brother," he said as I nodded. When did y/n get another dog? I ignored it and we talked to them a little more before going to find out seats. Shortly the game started and Y/N was in the starting line up. As they made it on the court for tip off I snapped a quick picture and the game started.

———————————

The game ended with the aces winning of course. Seems like it'll be that way all season damn near. I waited on the court next to Jay and Rui who were so distracted, talking to Skylar, that they had me holding these damn dogs. Y/N walked out he tunnel, but not alone. It was her, A'jah, Candace, and Sydney. I smiled as they all walked over.
"Hey y'all, great game," they all thanked me but A'ja was focused on the dogs, more specifically, the one Jay called Deuce.
"Hi Deucey, mama missed you baby," she said making me head turn to the side. Oh?
"Y/N how long y'all in town for?" I asked as she took Ace from me as well.
"Hey son son. Uh we here for a couple days, you know we got the double header this week," I nodded as she saw Deja.
"Oh lord look at lil Dej looking all grown up," she teased, hugging her. Candace and Syd were now talking to Their family Members so I made a mental note to text Candace later about the game tonight.
"Hey, I'm my parents are here, I'm gonna go take Deuce of there and speak to them," A'ja said as she leaned over hugging me.
"Alright no problem, hey did Chels give you the card or no?" She shook her head as y/n patted her pockets.
"Oh I never gave it to her, here," she said passing her a debit or credit card and kissing her cheek. I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter by the second.
"Thanks sweets," she said before kissing her cheek and walking off.
"So Dej, how's college going?" She asked as deja was about to respond.
"Don't talk to her. What the hell was that Y/N?" I asked now furious.
"Bro what? We not together Te'a . We haven't been for two years now. You gotta give this up baby girl," she said making my eyes water.
"Fuck you Y/N. Come on Deja," I said as I walked away hearing my little sister right behind me. Niggas ain't shit.

A'ja Wilson
May 20th, 2023
Los Angeles, California
___________________
"Hiiiii, you guys! Why did didn't you tell me you were coming? I would've had talk set up," I whined to my parents. I couldn't help it sometimes, when I was off the court I am a complete softie, but especially when it comes to them.
"Oh don't worry about us Peanut, we wanted to surprise you. And Lish hooked us up with some seats and what not," my dad said as I laughed. So that's the surprise she was hinting towards.
"Well I'm glad y'all came. Thank you," I said hugging them. Deuce kept trying to get off his leash to run to Ace making me laugh. He really loves his big brother.
"Well who's dog is this A?" My mom said as she bent down to hug him.
"He's mine actually. His name is Deuce," I said as she laughed.
"I thought you were scared of these dogs A'ja?" She asked as I laughed.
"Well yeah I was, my teammate has one though so I got used to him,"
"Oh that's nice. Well we're gonna get going baby, we got a long trip ahead of us," she said as I hugged them both once more.
"Alright thank y'all again for coming, let me know when y'all make it home," they left and I walked back to Y/N who was now talking to her friends.
"Hey A'ja, good game. Your beast in the paint yo'," her friend Jay said as I smiled. I wrapped my arms Around her torso, as she wrapped hers around me comfortingly.
"Hey thanks. Thank y'all for coming to watch us. Y'all going out tonight or?" I asked but more so to Y/N. As much as I called her clingy earlier, I definitely wanted to shower and just be under her for the rest of the night. I hugged Deuce on more time before giving his leash to Rui, since they couldn't stay in the hotel with us. 
"Naw party pooper here wants to clock out early so we just going home," Rui said making me laugh.
"Oh well y'all have a nice night. Thanks again for coming to watch," I said as I walked towards the exit to get on the elevator.
"Hold up baby A," I heard y/n call as she jogged to catch up to me.
"Hey," I said softly as we waited for the elevator.
"Hey pretty girl," she responded winning at me I blushed so hard as my face turned red.
"Gone some whereee," I said as we finally made it on the elevator. I could tell this was finna be a ride.

Excuse all errors
A'jah 🫶🏽