Chapter 10

A'ja Wilson July 19th, 2023Atlanta, Georgia _______________I scooped another spoonful of granola into my bowl before colliding the package and placing it in my pantry

A'ja Wilson
July 19th, 2023
Atlanta, Georgia
_______________
I scooped another spoonful of granola into my bowl before colliding the package and placing it in my pantry. I threw some blue berries and strawberries in as well, then walked to the living room and joined my best friend on her couch, as we watched old episodes of Love and Hip hop.
"Damn you ain't make me no yogurt parfait," lish said making me giggle.
"Girl you ain't ask for one," I countered, scooping another bite into my mouth.
"I shouldn't have to. Them my damn groceries!" She exclaimed making me laugh before holding my spoon up to hers.
"Uh un. Ion know what you and that girl be doing in y'all spare time," I laughed so hard I almost choked.
"Oh my gosh you gotta chill!" I said still laughing.
"I'm just saying. You must've forgot how long we been friends, I know how yo ass get down," I rolled my eyes playfully, before my phone rang. I smiled seeing it was Y/N calling.
"Hey lovergirl, what's up?" I answered as she smiled at me.
"Hey beautiful, Hey Lish. What y'all got going on?" She asked as Lish poked her head in the camera waving.
"Nun just spending some quality time with her fave person," Lish said making y/n smack her lips as I laughed. This was an ongoing thing with these two.
"Don't start you two. You still with KB?" I asked as she nodded wiping her forehead with the bottom of her shirt.
"Yeah we getting some shots up and shit so we can whoop Lish ass tomorrow," she said as Allisha flicked her off.
"I'm giving you thirty easy on a BAD day," she said sticking her tongue out at y/n, who didn't hesitate to do it back.
"Y'all like some big ass kids. But alright baby, I'll let you go. Text me when you make it back to the hotel,"
"For sure love," she said before hanging up.
"Y'all so cute it's ugly," she said 'gagging'.
"Girl bye! Cause don't let me get to talking bout you and you know who," I teased as she shut that ass up. I giggled as we continued watching our show. I got a notification from instagram and I opened it, seeing someone had tagged me in a post. When it loaded my entire face frowned. I don't do social media for real, so to be getting tagged in something from The Shaderoom was beyond me. Once I read through their caption I was furious.
"Bro read this shit," I said passing her the phone.

Liked by dejakelly and 79,222 othersTheshaderoom #TSRBaewatch now roomies, we thought #y/n and #ajawilson were dating, but it's looking like #teacooper caught some y/n action too

Theshaderoom #TSRBaewatch now roomies, we thought #y/n and #ajawilson were dating, but it's looking like #teacooper caught some y/n action too. What y'all think?
View all 5,372 comments
Aces4aja @aja22wilson 👀👀👀

"Oh damn. What the hell?" She said as I huffed my breath. See this why I don't like the public shit. But I like y/n so much I was willing to do it, and the shit blew up in my face. I took my phone back from lish to screenshot the post and immediately FaceTimed y/n. She didn't answer the first time because she was hopping so I called once more. When she finally picked up she was well out of breath.
"What's good baby, everything alright?" She said analyzing my face. I sent her the picture and told her we need to talk, before hanging up.
"Im finna head out lish. Lemme go talk to this fool, and I'll call you later," I said reaching over to hug her.
"For sure. Don't go over there tripping off rip A. They used to date so it could be some old shit. You know how bitches are. At least hear y/n out," she said as I nodded but truthfully all that went in one ear and out the other. I don't think that y/n cheated on me. At least i truly hope not. I'm more upset about her ex being so comfortable to post that picture, playing in my damn face. I thought I could be cool with Te'a since whatever relationship they had was some puppy love/kiddy shit, but now I see her ass really want y/n and I'm not fighting nobody over another human being. I hopped in my little rental and pulled off toward the hotel we were staying at. It was a fifteen minute drive, so by the time I pulled up, y/n and KB were parking as well. They both got out the car, and KB greeted me.
"Hey A, where you been?" She asked making conversation.
"I was with Lish. Y/N you ready?" I asked as she nodded looking like a damn sad puppy. We both said goodbye to KB, and headed up to the room. Once we made it in I sat on the bed and she sat on the chair across from me.
"So?" I asked cause clearly this was her situation to clear up. She wiped her hand over her face, sighing.
"Listen A, I swear to god that shot is old. I don't even remember taking that damn picture with her," she started off. I nodded, but that was a lie. That picture happened sometime during the beginning of the season because that was the last time y/n wore her hair like that. I remember cause that was the first Time we hung out.
"That wasn't that long ago. The pictures from may at best, that's really besides the point though Noël. My issue isn't that picture. You dated the girl before y'all bound to have taken photos. I'm not really mad at that. Why I'm so annoyed actually, is because of the fact that I was able to send you that picture myself. There's no reason, one, she should be that comfortable posting shit like that when you are in a relationship. Two, I told you I don't like the messy in the media shit. This shit is all over shade room, espn, and probably bleacher report too. Which means it will leak into work. I don't like this Y/N. Not at all," I finished as she nodded.
"I swear I get where you're coming from one hundred percent bae. I never gave her the okay to post them pictures, so why she felt comfortable doing that is beyond me, but I will absolutely put that in check. The last thing I wanna do is put you in uncomfortable or unprecedented situations like this. I should have done more to prevent this, I'm sorry A'ja," she said as I nodded.
"I accept your apology, but for the future, get her in check. Cause the next time I gotta worry about my image imma fuck her's up and I mean that in the most disrespectful way ever," I finished off as I stood in front of her. She bit her lip looking at me.
"Uh huh. I hear you baby," she said pulling me between her legs, while simultaneously rubbing my body, creeping her hands up my skirt.
"Nope, I'm mad at you still, and I got a lil attitude right now," I said pushing her hands away. She smacked her lips.
"Don't worry baby. We gone get that attitude straightened out," she mumbled, before kissing my stomach. My hands went to the back of her head as she started to slide my skirt down. I let out a moan as she moved Lower and lower, now leaving lilies on my bikini line. Just as she was about to do her big ones, there was a knock at the door.
"Who is it?" I called out in annoyance as I fixed my clothes.
"Come open the door and see," I heard that all too familiar voice. I recollected myself, before walking over to the door and swinging it open to embrace Dawn.
"Hey Dawnie boo, what you doing here," I asked as she smiled.
"Girl you know I had to come today, and watch all of my girls play," she finally noticed y/n and side eyed me.
"We gone talk later too," she said as I nodded already knowing where his was going.
"Well alright, I will see you at the game A'ja," she said as she left. This time I placed the do not disturb sign on the outside of the door, and I closed it.
"Now, you were apologizing?" I said as I slipped my skirt back off.

Excuse all errors
>Their first relationship hiccup?
>Is Te'a gone be a problemmmm👀
> Plus we still gotta address the elephant in the room (Y/N's mom)
Ajah 🫶🏽