Chapter 27

Y/n Valentine
September 8th, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
___________________
"Bae you sure you're okay?" I asked for the second time today as A'ja stopped abruptly. We were walking on a trail near her house and she seemed so gassed.
"Yeah I'm fine I'm just dying in this damn heat," she said, fanning her self with her hand. I handed her her water bottle and she gulped it down with urgency. We continued our walk before we made it back around to the car.
"Whew! That was a good one," she said as we climbed into the cool air conditioning. I side eyed that comment because she literally was about to pass out on me like three times. I shook my head laughing as I pulled off. She leaned the seat back, resting her arm over her eyes. My hand lazily rested on her lap as I drove.
"Baby girl,"
"Hmm?" She responded, still keeping her face covered. I chuckled.
"You wanna go back to your place or mine?"
"Yours," she said softly. I hopped on the high way, taking the small drive to my apartment. After twenty minutes we were pulling up.
"A, we here baby," I said gently tapping her thigh. She sighed sitting up and immediately regretting it. She swung the door open, spilling her guts out onto the concrete. I really hope she isn't get none on my car.
"Oh shit, you alright?" I asked worriedly. She continued to vomit, before she started crying. I grabbed some napkins, pawing them to her. She wiped her mouth before crying a little harder.
"What the fuck bro," she said through the tears. Yeah it's time to get miss mamas into the house. She closed the door and I parked away from the puke, before opening the door and helping her out.
"Come here mama, let's get you in the bed." I unlocked the door and she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth, while I went to the kitchen. I grabbed her a ginger ale and grabbed my phone before joining her. In that short time frame, she'd already undressed and climbed into bed.
"Here baby girl," I said passing her the drink. She took a sip before making a face.
"I don't know what the hell is wrong with me y/n. I feel like shit," she said as I sighed.
"I know baby. I think the heat might've got to you a bit," I said as I kissed her forehead. We had a game tomorrow so I really hope it's just the heat bothering her and she'll be okay with some rest.
"Don't worry too much love, just get some rest," I got in bed and held her as she fell asleep. I scrolled on instagram before passing a picture of Asani.

Liked by cgray209 + 18,451 othersSanilvalentine In my element 🦋View all 165 comments Cgray209 Baby Valentinoooo🤍↪️Sanivalentine Point gawddddd🤍

Sanilvalentine In my element 🦋
View all 165 comments
Cgray209 Baby Valentinoooo🤍
↪️Sanivalentine Point gawddddd🤍

I laughed and liked her post before texting her.

Sisterrrr🫶🏽: Hey Sani bug, how was school?

Sani 🩷: ugh. I don't even wanna talk about it.

Sisterrrr🫶🏽: what happened? I gotta come beat up some lil seventh graders?

Sani🩷: no. I just wish I would have never told people I was your sister. Half the people don't believe me and the ones who do only wanna be nice to me because if you.

I sighed when I read that. I know that has to eb a hard pill to swallow at thirteen cause I was struggling with it now at 25.

Sisterrrr🫶🏽: damn I'm sorry Sani. I know that's gotta be annoying. If it helps, I'll post you rn so ppl get off your back?

Sani 🩷: not post me 😂 I mean if you want to. I still don't get how we look nothing alike

Sisterrrr🫶🏽: facts. I'm glad though cause I got lucky with the gene pool. Idk about you

Sani🩷: ass hole!💀

I laughed at her. I decided to make a quick post on my story and just reposted the picture she posted today.

{shared post}
Baby sis🫶🏽 Can't wait till school is over so you can come spend the summer with me again! @sanivalentine

After posting that, Sani and I sent TikTok's back and forth and Geoff ei realized it two hours had gone by. A stirred in her sleep before waking up fully.
"Good morning sleeping beauty. Feelin better?" I said as she snuggled into me more.
"Yeah, I'd feel a lot better if you just sit still go I can smell your cologne," she said sniffing my neck, making me laugh.
"Weirdo," she laughed too before kissing my cheek.
"But seriously I feel better. That damn hike bout killed me" I laughed and wrapped my other arm around her, setting my phone down.
—————————————
A'ja Wilson
September 11th, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
_________________
"Hold on it says to wait 5-10 minutes," I said as Jackie walked over to look.
"Girl no it do not. Oh shit it do. Wow, I though that would've been like immediate," she said as she sipped her iced matcha While shrugging. I sighed in stress, grabbing mine.
"Oh damn, they did they thang today!" I said as this was my first time drinking mine since Jackie brought it in.
"I know right! It was a younger girl like high school maybe. She was making the hell out of them drinks," she said as I laughed her phone rang, scaring the bell out of me.
"Hello? Hey babe. No I'm at A's house right now, but I'll call you when I'm on my way home. Okay live you too, Bye," I pretended to throw up as she waved me off. My alarm went off and I exhaled hard.
"Jackie," I called out and she looked at me confused.
"What? I'm not doing it," she said making me roll my eyes. Your supposed to be supporting me, it's not giving supportive miss ma'am," I joked as I picked the box up. I flipped the test and stared for a while trying to figure it out before I dropped it. I threw my hand over my mouth and turned over, spilling my guts out.
"Oh shit. You good bro?" Jackie said as she sat her drink down, grabbing my hair. Once I was finished I flushed the toilet and washed out my mouth.
"What did it even say?" She asked nervously. I shook my head and walked out the bathroom. I grabbed my phone that was sitting on my bed and opened the FaceTime app.
"Hey sexy, what's going on?" Y/n Said as she answered the phone. She was currently in LA, visiting her grandmother and Asani, before playoffs started, but I wasn't feeling good, so I stayed home.
"Hi baby, I got some news, you wanna hear now or wait till you get home,"
"What kind of news?" She asked as she stared contently.
"Life changing,"
"You know what? Lay it on me, it can't be that bad,"
"I'm pregnant y/n," I said and she laughed.
"Girl bye. I'm not falling for that damn TikTok. I seen that the other day," I exhaled feeling the tears come out.
"Baby, I'm not joking. That's why I've been so damn sick. Jack brought me a couple of test today. They all were positive," I said as I walked back into the bathroom. Jackie was in the mirror taking pictures and she stopped when she noticed me.
"You wanna talk about it boo?" She asked as I shook my head.
"Can you pass me that so I can show her?" She grabbed the box with the text in it as I flipped the camera.
"Two lines is pregnant. I think I'm having a baby y/n," I mumbled. She ig her before licking her lips.
"We're having a baby mama. Listen, I'll be back later on tonight, my flight lands at 5. Don't stress your self out okay? We'll figure this out baby," I nodded.
"I'm not sure though, I'm gonna make an appointment with my doctor, sometimes those test are wrong," I said and she nodded
"Good, now wipe those tears pretty girl. Jack do me a favor, take her out and go have some fun. Baby I'm finna Zelle you some money, don't tell me no either," she said as I laughed cause she knows me so well.
"I got you Valentino,"
"Alright I'll see y'all later," we hung up and I laid  down tossing my phone to the side of me.
"One question, is this good or bad?" Jackie asked as she laid next to me.
"Uh I don't know. I'm not mad I guess. And I did want to be a mom at some point, just didn't think it would happen this soon," I said and she clapped.
"Okay good, so that means I can talk to the belly. Hey little peanut, it's your favorite person. I'm your auntie but don't call me that though. Just call my Jackie," she said making me laugh and shove her.
"No seriously thought you have the coolest moms Ever. Your so lucky little baby," I smiled, hugging her.
"I love you so much Jackie," I said to the younger girl.
"I love you too A. Don't know what I'd do without you girl,"

Excuse all errors
A'jah 🫶🏽
- Pregnant????
- Playoff games coming soon 🫣
- Jackie and A'ja's Friend ship 🥹