Chapter 14

Y/N ValentineJuly 27th, 2023Los Angeles, California ____________________

Y/N Valentine
July 27th, 2023
Los Angeles, California
____________________

"God damn!" I groaned in agony as I tried to sit up. I slowly leotard my head this time, wincing in pain.
"Never going out with them niggas again," I murmured as I lifted the cover off of my body, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed one by one. This would go down in the books for the worst migraine I've ever had. I looked around for my phone to  heck the time before realizing it was no where to be found. I sighed heading to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, feeling more awake. I grabbed pain killers from the medicine cabinet and threw them back quickly. When I made it down stairs, I saw Jay and some girl passed out on the couch. Shorty had on his shirt and her dress was across the living room, letting me know how their night ended. I still couldn't find my phone which was Beyond me. I grabbed a granola bar and went back to the guest room. I grabbed my MacBook and went to ping my phone from find my iPhone. Before I couldn't even do that, notifications started piling in like crazy. I had a bunch from Chelsea and two missed calls from A. I FaceTimed A, but I got no answer. I tried to ping my phone and I heard it ringing all the way down stairs. What the fuck? I walked downstairs, still pinging the phone and it led me to shorty's purse. Did this bitch try to steal my shit?
"Aye! Wake up shorty," I called out as I shook the couch, waking her and Jay in the process.
"Y/n/n what the fuck man?" Jay said as I smacked my lips.
"Fuck all that Jay, tell this hoe to get up and get my damn phone out her purse," I said and that woke him up.
"What? Aye shorty, what she talm bout," he questions the bitch.
"I don't know, I don't have your phone you crazy bitch!" She said as I jerked my head back. I scoffed, pinging my phone again and it went off in her purse. She froze as Jay and I looked at her.
"But you'n have it? Give me my shit," I said tossing the purse at her. She hesitantly opened for and sure enough my phone was right there. I snatched my shit, as Jay stood up.
"Yeah you gotta get the fuck on shorty. Ion do theifs," he said, looking her over, making sure she ain't still nothing else.
"Fuck y'all! Broke asses ain't even have nothing here but that petty ass phone!" She said as he forced her out. "I'm sorry man, Ion even remember how we got here, let alone shorty being here. You smooth?" He asked as I shook my head.
"Hell naw I'm not good. A not answering my calls and she was blowing my shit down last night. I might have fucked around and pissed her off," I said as I decided to call Chelsea back. It didn't even ring a full ring before she picked up.
"What the actual fuck Y/N?" Was all she said.
"Please don't yell Chels I got the worst fucking hangover. What's up bro?" I said, sitting at the kitchen island.
"Fuck your hangover, you finna fuck around and be single. I'm tryna be a voice of reason here but you fucked yo bad. What the hell did you do last night?" She said as I froze. Single? Why would A wanna break up with me.
"Single? Ian even do nun. I went out with Jay and then from what I remember we came back to the crib,"
"Listen Y/N. A said she called you last night and some girl answered saying you were busy, and she could hear you in the background laughing and shit. I'm not tryna be in the middle of y'all's relationship so all imma say is you need to figure out what the fuck happened last night and fix this!" She said before hanging up. I groaned and tried to call A'ja again. This time it wouldn't even ring.
"The number you have dialed is currently out of service, please try again," the robot voice spoke.
"Fuck!" I shouted as I tossed my phone, before wincing in pain. I grabbed my computer and locked up the nearest direct flight to Vegas. I wasn't set to go back until tomorrow, but now I was feeling like Sheila, ready to go save my relationship. I fucked up again, and yet somehow it still isn't my fault.

Excuse all errors
A'jah
Sorry it's shortttt😬I'm tryna figure out some plot lines y'all lmao.