Chapter 25

A'jah Wilson August 20th, 2022Las Vegas, Nevada_________________"Baby Love, do me a favor," I called out to Asani

A'jah Wilson
August 20th, 2022
Las Vegas, Nevada
_________________
"Baby Love, do me a favor," I called out to Asani.
"Yeah? What's up A?" She said putting her phone down.
"Can you go let Ace and Deuce inside. They're out back," I said as I sprayed Lysol cleaner into the table and wiped it down. We had to leave for a five game one the road stretch tomorrow night, so Asani has to go home today and I need to clean everything before we leave. Y/n walked in cheesing hard.
"Guess what?" She said Excitedly as I smiled.
"What's up baby?"
"I'm getting a signature shoe!" I gasped clapping for her.
"That's so good baby. Im proud of you! You know what it looks like yet?" I asked, tossing the paper towel into the trash.
"Yeah, let me show you," she said as she unlocked her phone and handed it to me. I gasped at how cute they were, and the fact that they were Nike.
"No way! Your team Nike now?" I asked in shock.
"Haha! Yeah my adidas's contract ended when I came to Vegas. I've been working out things with Nike since and we've finally finalized everything.
"Awe period. I'm so happy for you baby. Now we can wear matching nike fits for our tunnel fits, instead of you wearing them ugly ass stripes," I teased as she smacked her lips.
"Yeah yeah, where's the boys and Sani?" She asked, sitting at the table.
"They were supposed to be coming in. Go check on them," I told her as I pulled out the broom to sweep the floor. Moments later, they all came back in the house.
"What happened?" I asked as they both looked out of breath. Ace ran up to me begging to be picked up but I told him no.
"Them damn dogs fast as hell. As you can see deuce ass ran into the pool. Just bad," she said making me look at my dog who was definitely damp.
"My lord deuce. What am I gone do with you," I said as he tilted his head like he understood me.
"Anyways, you all packed up kid?" Y/n asked Asani who sadly said yes.
"Awe don't do that Sani. You know if you could come with me I would let you, but you got school baby," she said as she hugged her sister who huffed.
"I know that's why I'm sad. Cause I don't have a choice," she pouted.
"Don't stress it baby girl, before you know it you'll be ok all the little holiday breaks and we can spend as much time together as you'd like," she said as she nodded.
"That's fine I guess. Can I still FaceTime y'all?" She asked as we both nodded
"Any time baby girl. If I don't answer drop em a text and I'll call back when I can. I meant it when I said I'm here for you," y/n told her as I smiled.
"Same here lil mama. You're stuck with us forever," I joked making her smile.
"Okay I guess. I get to go home in the plane right?" She asked as y/n nodded.
"Yeah that's why we have to head out soon, the airport traffic sucks in Vegas,"
"Oh yes! I don't wanna do a drive that longe ever again. That was so boring," she said making us laugh.
"Girl bye! Come one so we can head out. They packed up the car with her two bags and she gave me one last hug before they left.
"I mean what I said too Sani. You call whenever you need me. Even if you just wanna talk about the color of your paper, you call me, okay?" I said as she nodded.
"Alright I love you, have a safe flight baby girl," I said kissing her head and sending her in her way.
"I love you too A!" She called back as she got into the car. Y/n blew me a kiss and they headed off to the airport. I smiled unintentionally as I closed the door. Having Asani and baby Kree for the past week really opened up my eye to something I never thought I'd say in a million years; I think I'm ready to be a mom. I didn't know before but that nurturing feeling and the excitement it was something I didn't realize I was yearning for. The only thing in my way was work. There's no way I can afford to take off during the season to be pregnant/postpartum . Especially not where my career is at right now. I'm literally at the peak of my game. I sighed, pulling out my phone and I scrolled on instagram. I saw that cayla had posted the ABSOLUTE cutest picture of little Pearl.

❤️  💬  ↗️Liked by lvaces and Cfrannykg Pearly girl ❤️View all 763 commentsAja22wilson Cutieeeee🥹

❤️  💬  ↗️
Liked by lvaces and
Cfrannykg Pearly girl ❤️
View all 763 comments
Aja22wilson Cutieeeee🥹

I commented and liked the post before it dawned on me; surrogacy. Cayla did something similar, to a certain extent. I sighed. I had options, I just need to throughly think this through cause a child is by far not something you want to rush. Shit I haven't even talked to my girlfriend about this.

Excuse all errors
A'jah 🩷