Chapter 23

A'ja WilsonAugust 14th, 2023Las Vegas, Nevada___________________"Okay I got everything set up, I'm just waiting for them to pull up

A'ja Wilson
August 14th, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
___________________
"Okay I got everything set up, I'm just waiting for them to pull up. They should be here in like ten minutes," I said as I sat on FaceTime with Jackie. Ace ran in and started begging to be on the couch with me.
"Now you know your mama do not let you on the couch boy," I said as I picked him up anyways.
"Thats why his spoiled butt just begged," Jack said, laughing at me.
"Girl I can't say no to my stink. He too cute. So how's everything going with you and Lay? Y'all done beefing or nah?" I asked as she smacked her lips.
"I'm not beefing with that girl. I can't help that I'm close with one for her old besties," she said as I laughed.
"Y'all gotta get along cause I love both of y'all," she waved me off.
"Listen I'm jot hearing that. I'm staying to myself and y'all know how I get," she said. We talked a little more before she hung up,and I scrolled on TikTok. I liked one of Rhyne, Lish, and I, then headed to the kitchen do get a drink. As I did so, the front door opened.
"Babe, you here?" Y/N called out.
"Yeah I'm in the kitchen," I responded as I met her in the living room, standing there so dang on y'all was Thirteen year old Asani.
"Hey Sani, it's nice to finally meet you in person," I said as I bent down to hug her. She smiled as we hugged.
"I know I'm so excited I'm trying to be cool," she said as I laughed.
"Your so cute. How was the drive?" I asked y/n as she shrugged.
"It was cool, a lot less traffic then I expected," she said as I still held Sani close to me. Sue was already attached to me and I was lowkey loving it. I always wanted a little sister.
"Well, I got you something to make you comfy while your here," I said as I led her to the room, showing her the basket I made her. She smiled hugging em again.
"Don't tell y/n but you're my favorite right now," she whispered as I laughed.
"Awe Im happy honey. Let's go join your sister, I think she wanted to get food when y'all got back," I said as we rejoined her in the living room.
"So what y'all thinking for dinner?"
"Italian?" I offered and everyone agreed.
———————————————
"Naw I'm still at the grocery store. I wanted to grab some stuff to make for dinner tomorrow. You're still coming over after the game right?" I asked Lish as we were on the phone together.
"Yeah me and Rhy. Look at you doing wifey duties. Y/n better wife you 'fire someone else do," she said making me chuckle.
"Girl bye. We need to be saying that to lil' Tim Tim," I said as she laughed harder.
"Nah cause we both know I'm really the problem, I'm trying though. He just gotta give me on more year and i swear I'll go for it,"
"Ooh yay! And I better be yo maid of honor," I said as I tossed two packs of chicken into my grocery cart.
"Idk pookie, you might have to fight for that one," she said making me screw up my face.
"Fight with who?" I asked in disgust.
"Now you know Naomi, she gone be real upset if I give you the spot and not her. So y'all gotta fight, may the best bestie win," she said, snickering.
"You'n even like that girl for real, so I'm not hearing that. Anyways, what else should I make besides the chicken, macaroni, and asparagus?" I asked as I pushed through the candy isle, looking for my favorite chocolates.
"Do corn bread and greens instead of asparagus," she said as I sighed.
"Lord y'all tryna work me. Alright fine," I said as she cheered.
"I miss having you around. I just know y/n don't appreciate your cooking the way I do," she said wiping an imaginary tear.
"Get off my line with your foolery," I said laughing hard. She play all damn day. Once I gathered everything I checked out and walked out to the car.
"Oh I ain't even get a chance to tell you. But bitch I was at target with Jackie yesterday and why did I see Josh," she stopped doing whatever she was doing on her game and looked dead in the camera.
"I know we not talking about josh Josh, USC Josh?" I nodded as she turned her lip up.
"Exactly my mood. Cause what the fuck is he doing in Vegas. It was just so weird. Then he made a homophobic ass comment about me and y/n. I just can't. Like I really hate him," I expressed as I headed towards my house.
"Well shit, hopefully he stay the hell away from you. Cause ion know about you, but to me, y/n look like she got a mean ass right hook," Lish said, mimicking the move causing me to laugh.
"A straight comedian dog!" I replied. There was a knock at my front door and I smiled knowing it was my doordash.
"Finally, a bitch was starving," I mumbled as I opened the door.
"Hey thank you," I said as I too the bag of food and closed the door.
"What you order?" Lish asked being nosey.
"Chic fil a," I responded as I tossed a fry in my mouth. Deuce came running when he heard my bag rustling.
"I don't got nothing for you boo," I said as he begged.
"We'll let me get ready to go to shoot around. See you on the court pookie," lish said as she held up the peace sign. I blew her a kiss and we hung up. I finished off my lunch before going to shower and get ready for shoot around.
————————

Y/N ValentineAugust 14th, 2023Las Vegas, Nevada________________"I'm not her keeper," I said laughing when AC asked me where A'ja was

Y/N Valentine
August 14th, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
________________
"I'm not her keeper," I said laughing when AC asked me where A'ja was.
"Girl bye you quite literally are her keeper," Chelsea said making me laugh even harder.
"Haha, but naw I really don't know where she is. Probably somewhere getting food," I said as the door opened I looked over to see, but it was just Jackie.
"Oou the way she looked over, I just know A run shit in the relationship," Chelsea teased. I waved them off, grabbing my phone to call her.
"Hello?"
"Hey daddy, what's up?" I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked at it crazy.
"Yo? What" I said laughing as Che chuckled.
"What you'n like the name? Never mind I'll take it back,"
"Naw naw you good. Anyways, where you at mama," I asked as she laughed.
"I'm coming I was talking to my mama and lay in the car. I'll see you in a second," she said as I responded okay, and hung up.

Excuse all errors
A'jah 🫶🏽

How to Steal a Heart (Aja Wilson x Y/N)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara