Chapter 13

Y/N ValentineJuly 26th,2023Los Angeles, California __________________"Aye! He too littleeee!" I screamed as my mini character dunked on Jay's in 2K

Y/N Valentine
July 26th,2023
Los Angeles, California
__________________
"Aye! He too littleeee!" I screamed as my mini character dunked on Jay's in 2K.
"Nigga fuck on. Cheating ass," he rebutted as I waved him off.
"You just ass brody. It's okay, you not the first person to get whooped by Y/N Valentine and you Damn sure ain't the last," I laughed as he rage quit, tossing his controller to the couch.
"I'm off this shit. Say twin, you tryna go out tonight? We ain't hung in forveva," he said I shrugged my shoulders.
"Fasho, I don't mind," I said, responding back to a message from my agent. Rui joined us again, this time with a big ass bowl of cereal.
"Bet! My home girl is a bottle girl at this one lil spot, she gone get us together," I nodded and we chilled for the rest of the day; eating, playing the game, talking shit, and repeating. All until it was about seven pm. My phone rang and I picked up immediately.
"Hey beautiful, what's up?" I answered as jay and Rui made fun of me calling me all types of simps. I ain't care though.
"Hi baby. You having fun in LA?"
"Yeah I'm just chilling with Jay and Ru now. What you up to?"
"Oh nothing. Just finna go out with the girls and Angel," she said as I screwed my face up.
"Oh, what y'all finna get into?" I asked as I stood up to go get a drink.
"We're going to Drai's, get drinks and stuff. What you getting into babe?"
"Ion know we might go out tonight. But have fun baby A. Just keep your location on ma'am," I said since last time her and Jackie went out she got FUCKED UP and her location was turned off. Contrary to popular belief, even though Jack is more reserved in the face of the media, she is the opposite around us.
"Alright I promise. You do the same, have fun, I love you," I froze at that. She loved me? My eyes started to water.
"I love you more baby," I responded immediately before we hung up.
"Why you look like you finna cry bro? A'jah broke up with yo ass?" Jay asked as I shook my head, sucking in the tears.
"Naw, she just said she loved me," I said as Rui laughed.
"Oh yeah you locked in dawg. That's what's up man," they dapped me up and we cracked open some drinks, before turning on some random movie and just chilling until we were ready to leave.

A'ja Wilson July 26th, 2023Las Vegas, Nevada__________________"Pass me that sunscreen real quick, I do not need to burn today," Angel said as I tossed it to her

A'ja Wilson
July 26th, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
__________________
"Pass me that sunscreen real quick, I do not need to burn today," Angel said as I tossed it to her. Angel was a basketball player for Louisiana State University. I had watched her grow and took her under my wing, becoming her big sister.
"Here Pooh," I said tossing it to her.
"You look cute babe. Looking like ya big sis," I said as she laughed.