Chapter 20

Y/N Valentine August 6th, 2023Washington, D

Y/N Valentine
August 6th, 2023
Washington, D.C.
_________________

"Mama, hand me a towel please?" I called out as I stood in the shower.
"Here boo. You want buffalo or lemon pepper wings?" She asked as she came in hanging me a towel.
"Lemon pepper. Thanks baby," I said leaning over to press a kiss to her lips.
"Of course sexy," she said before leaving out to order our wings. I quickly dried off and got dressed, starting my skincare. In the middle of me finishing up my routine, A came in on instagram live.
"No, we're already in D.C. y'all," she said answering a question. I looked over as I rubbed in my moisturizer.
"Hey y'all. Look who A repping today," I said turning her around to show off Coach Staley's name and number. She looked damn good today. She had on coach staleys old jersey along with some shorts that was fitting her just right. Speaking of coach Staley, she was watching the live and commented.

@staley05: Hey my girls🤍 A'ja I need a picture of you in that jersey ma'am!

"Yes coach, I will definitely tag you in my tunnel fit pictures," she said as I smiled at her.
"You look so pretty Riyadh," I complimented my girlfriend.

"Thanks my love," she said as she applied lipgloss to her lips

"Look babe, they asking about your birthday," she said.
"Y'all I had the best birthday ever thanks to this one. Can y'all believe our birthdays are literally days apart?" I said as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I kissed her head causing them to flood the comments with hearts and stuff.
"Ooh look babe, lish here. Hey bestieee," I said making A'ja punch me lightly on the stomach.
"Stop tryna steal my friend. Hey big Al," she said

@graytness15_ : add me in the live

I leaned over accepting her request and it connected.
"Hey besties! Y'all ready for the game?" She asked as we nodded.
"What about you big Al? I need a 30 piece,"'I said as she shrugged.
"I mean imma try, im not makin no promises. A what you doin for ya birthday?" She asked.
"What we doing for my birthday baby?" She asked looking up at me.
"You'll see tomorrow miss. impatient and lish you know, ion know why you asking her," I said as she laughed.
"Oh yeah you did tell me," she said as A rolled her eyes.
"Not you stole my best friend. That's okay, lemme call Jay," she said as I laughed.
"Chill chill,"
"Alright y'all we finna get off of here so we can go to shoot around. See y'all on ESPN bookies," A'ja said as lish said bye and she ended the live.
"You ready to go," she asked me. I nodded grabbing both of our bags.
"I can carry my bag babe, it's not a problem," she said as I waved her off.
"You good baby, just keep looking as fine as you do," I flirted as she blushed hard.
"Girl, let's go," she said as i opened the door for her. She walked out first and I smacked her ass in the process.
"Keep your hands to yourself lover girl ," she teased as we walked down the hallway.
"I can't help it. That ass be doing something to me," I joked as she mushed me. We got off the elevator, meeting everyone at the bus.
"Hey A, how yo neck feeling?" Chels said making me look at A'ja's neck. I immediately busted out laughing as she looked confused.
"What you mean?" She said touching at her neck.
"Bae," I tried to warn her. She pulled out her camera and her face immediately went mad.
"Noël!" I laughed even harder as she slapped my shoulder.
"I'm sorry," I said so unseriously.
"Y'all just nasty!" Chelsea said making everybody laugh.
"Anyways, what we doing for your birthday A'ja?" Jackie asked as she shrugged.
"Ion know. Y/n won't tell me,"
"Cause it's a surprise boo. I'll make a group chat later on y'all," I said as she side eyed me.
"Not y'all finna make a group chat with out me. So fake!" She said pouting.
"Oh lord y'all. Here go miss cry baby," Jackie said as A flicked her off
"You'll be alright mama. Y'all tryna do a TikTok?" I asked as everybody agreed.
"Alright it's the pass the phone avenge. Candy you can start it off. Hold on," I pulled up TikTok on my phone and started recording on 60 seconds.
"I'm passing the phone to someone who don't like to pass the ball," Candace said before passing the phone to Kelsey, making everyone laugh.
"Oh you got jokes huh? I'm passing the phone to someone who will look you DEAD in your soul and pass the ball to someone else," she said before passing the phone to Chelsea.
"I'm passing the phone to someone who don't go right," she said and we all look at A before she even passed the phone to her.
"Fuck y'all! I'm passing the phone to someone who only dates white Boys," she made a face and she passed it to Jackie.
"Actually I'm dating a Black man right now so hah!" Jackie said sticking her tongue out at A'ja.
"Im passing the phone to somebody who won't stop fouling me at practice," she said passing the phone to Alysha.
"I'm passing the phone to someone who I think is DEEPLY in love," she said passing me the phone as everyone 'oohed' like third graders, causing A to blush.
"I'm passing the phone to someone who play too damn much," I said giving it to Syd.
"I'm passing the phone back to my bestie," she cheesed before putting up a thumbs up and trying to give it to Chels who avoided the phone like it was the plague.
"She not talking to me, like?" She said mocking Chrisean Rock. We All laughed and we were now pulling up to the arena.
"Alright ladies, let's go to work!" Becky said finally acknowledging us. We headed off the bus and into the arena, seeing it was PACKED.
"This game sold out?" Chelsea said taking the words out of my mouth.
"Yes ma'am. Full house tonight," Alysha said as I smiled.
"Lovely," I said as we walked into the locker room getting prepped for tonight's game.

Excuse all errors

QUESTIon— G!P y/n or just Stud y/n? Lmk what y'all want

A'jah🫶🏽