Chapter 5

A'ja Wilson
May 19th, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
___________________

"Duh lish, the only damn Te'a we know," I said as my slow ass best friend finally joined me back in the living room. She had just raided my kitchen for food, and was highly disappointed by the lack Thereof.
"How you know they date? I thought Te'a was straight? Lemme find out y/n got gay super powers or sum," she said making me laugh for the first time in a while.
"Oh I got a laugh? We making progresssss," she sang out.
"Anyways, I'm pretty sure that's why T was at our game the other day, and they left together. So then I happened to be on instagram and I saw that T had made this post,"

Swipe

Liked by @11.yn and 27,395 others
Tea.cooper2 My Ace♠️🫶🏽
View all 1,344 comments
11.yn dubskii! Preciate you foreva🫶🏽         ♡
didirich2 iktr sis👏🏽             ❤️

"Oh damn. Well maybe that's just her best friend. We make posts like that," she said as I side eyed her.
"Lish I love you. I have never ever made a post like that about you," I said as she laughed.
"You right lemme stop. Yea cause that shit gay,"
"Exactly. I don't know I'm just sad Lish," there was a nock at my door confusing me. Who the hell.
"You order food or sum?" I asked as she shook her head.
"Well who is that?"
"Girl this yo house ion know," I sighed and pulled out my phone opening my ring app. It was Y/N.
"What the fuck?" I got up and went to open the door.
"Y/N? What are you doing here?" I asked not trying to sound harsh.
"I had to bring you this. And I also wanted to make sure you weren't being held hostage," she said as I chuckled a bit.
"What's this?" I asked as she held the box out towards me.
"Open it and see," I sighed and lifted the top off, immediately covering my mouth in shock.
"No you did not!" I gasped as I started feeling emotional. My cry baby self.
"He's about 10 weeks old. He's an Aussie-poo, him and Ace have the same parents," she said as I took the tiny dog out of the box.
"A who was it?" Lish asked as she met me at the door.
"Oh shit, who's puppy?" She said immediately petting him.
"He's A'ja's. I thought you seemed kinda sad and needed a pick me up," and the tears started falling.
"Oh so you're the famous Y/N. nice to finally meet you, I'm Allisha, A's best friend," she introduced herself.
"Nice to meet you too bestie. A'jah be running her mouth about you all time time. It's always 'my best friend this, my best friend that'," she teased as we laughed.
"Oh shut up. But no, Thank you Y/N, seriously," I said as he laid his head on my chest making me melt.

"Awe don't cry pretty girl," she said wiping my stray tears. I smiled and sniffled a bit.
"How much was he?" I asked as she shook her head no.
"Uh un. It's a gift baby A. I gotta head out and make it to this meeting, but I'll call and check on y'all later. Here's a bag of his stuff that he came with. There's food and a food/water bowl in there for him too," I nodded and thanked her again. She held her arms out for a hug and I leaned into her.
"Alright see you," I said as she left. As soon as the door closed, Lish busted out laughing.
"This girl bought you a whole ass dawg A'ja. I hope Te'a ain't her girl cause what?" I laughed, as I held my new puppy.
"Hi Deucey, I'm your mommy," I baby talked to the dog.
"Deuce?" Lish questioned as she snapped a picture of us.
"Yeah. He's brothers with y/n's puppy and his name is Ace. They match," I giggled as she laughed.
"Oh bitch you so far gone," I rolled my eyes looking at the picture.
"Oh I gotta post this you so cute baby,"

Swipe

Liked by @11

Liked by @11.yn and 32,973 others
Aja22wilson Everyone meet Deuce🐾
View all 18,937 comments
11.yn Deuce the don         ♡
↪️ aja22wilson thank you 🫂
Sydjcolson uh? Text me back ma'am             ❤️
↪️ aja22wilson No😘

"You know I'm teasing you about this for like at least a week right?" Allisha said as I rolled my eyes.
"Hushhhh. I need to get myself together. The dog was so sweet but I'm not finna go out said over her," I said as I went back to the couch to cuddle with Deuce.
"Oooh girl why is Dawn calling me?" She said as I shrugged.
"Prolly bored,"
"Hey coach, what's up?" She answered the face time.
"Making my rounds and you were on my mind today. How's everything going lish?" She said as it looked like she was at home.
"I'm doing good just chilling h with A,"
"Dang coach I wasn't on yo mind?" I leaned over asking.
"Nope. Hahaha. No, I was finna call you next. How are you? You look down?" She asked as lish couldn't hold it anymore and busted out laughing.
"She going through it Dawnie. Her lil crush done broke her heart and bought her a puppy within 5 days," she said as I mushed her.
"Crush? Puppy? What the hell you got going on Riyadh?" She scolded like I expected my second mom to do. I laughed before taking the phone and explaining everything to her.
"Oh my gosh maybe I am influencing you too much," she started off making us laugh. We laughed so loud, deuce let out tiny little bark. I gasped
"Oh we too loud for you baby?" I'm sorry," I cooed as they both made fun of me.
"Girl so what y'all co parenting or something?" She asked.
"No, she just brought me him because I guess she thought I was sad," I said as she shook her head.
"Y'all gone end up together mark my word. That or y'all need to leave this alone right now before it leaks into work and becomes messy. I'm serious A'ja. Y'all need to speak on this like adults," she said in all seriousness. I nodded.
"I know I hear you. I promise I will. I gotta sit on the bus with her for nine hours tomorrow anyways so I got nothing but time," I said with a sigh.
"Oh damn yeah y'all play LA huh?" Allisha said as I nodded.
"Yeah speaking of don't you got a flight to catch?" I asked as she nodded.
"Yeah I'm finna get ready to leave in a little, thank you for so graciously hosting me,"
"Well I guess I'll call back after the game tomorrow so you can let m e know how it goes," coach Staley said as I laughed a little and nodded.
"Alright I will, bye coach. Say by deuceyyy," I said putting him in the camera.
"Girl ion wanna see your damn dog. Bye," she said hanging up as I laughed.
"Well I'm finna set up his stuff. Let me know when your ready so I can take you to the airport,"
"Alrighty,"

Excuse all errors
Okayyy I really like this story line I think imma stick with this one fr fr lmao.
A'jah 🫶🏽