Chapter 15

A'ja WilsonJuly 29th, 2023Las Vegas, Nevada________________"Yeah just call me or shoot me a text when you figure it out and I'll put it in my calendar," I said to my mom

A'ja Wilson
July 29th, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
________________
"Yeah just call me or shoot me a text when you figure it out and I'll put it in my calendar," I said to my mom. She was working on this year's Gala for the A'ja Wilson Foundation.
"Alright sweetheart, we'll I will let you go, make sure you give y/n my love," she said making my heart break a little.
"Of course mommy, love you, talk to you later," I said softly as we hung up. The tears started to well up in my eyes, making me more frustrated then anything. I hated crying so much and yet I was always dropping tears with my emotional ass. I wiped the line tear that managed to escape and got myself together. I couldn't even cry if I wanted to because Jackie was around her somewhere, probably eating up all my groceries. I grabbed my keys and headed down stairs. I needed a pick me up and Starbucks was the way to go.
"Jack!" I called out as I walked into the living room.
"Huh?" She mumbled with a mouthful of my golden Oreos.
"Damn Oreo thief! I'm finna run to Starbucks, you want somethin?" I asked as she shook her head.
"Nah, I'm cutting back on caffeine," I laughed at her.
"You need to cut back on my damn snacks!" I joked, snatching two Oreos out the package.
"I love you too A, don't miss me too much wile your gone," I waved her off as I went to open the door, as soon as I did I regretted it instantly.
"Ain't you supposed to be in LA?" Was all I could say. I had so many things running through my mind right now and all I could ask her was isn't she supposed to be in LA? Come on A'ja, get it together.
"Listen I understand we may not exactly be good right now, but I love you A and I don't want no bad blood between us," she said as I shifted A my weight to one leg, chuckling.
"Honestly T I don't have anything to say to you for real. I had no idea about you and Y/n but the moment I did I was sure to ask her if y'all were ever dating or serious, etc. I was told no so I allowed her to court me. Hell even Our old teammates didn't know y'all fucked with each other. No one did until recently. So for you to do all that social media shit KNOWING we were in a relationship and thinking you was finna come to my house and everything gone be fine and dandy? News flash, it ain't," I spat as she stood there with this damn smirk on her face I wanted to smack off so bad.
"A you good bro?" Jackie said coming to the door. Te'a Looked her up and down, chuckling.
"Damn she barley dressed and you finna leave the crib. You must fuck all your teammates, huh?" She asked and that was it.
"Bitch get the fuck off my property before I have your ass arrested," I said to her. She laughed waving me off.
"Damn, I know that's not how you tear your guests A. So rude, I'd hate to whoop your ass in your doorway. Oh, I just remembered why I really came by; Tell Y/n that India said she had fun last night," she said while walking off, as Jackie stopped me.
"Relax A. They will take your black ass to jail," I smacked my lips pulling away from Jackie.
"I swear I just wanna whoop her ass one good time bro," I watched her car pull off from my street, sighing. On cue, that all too familiar Jeep wrangler pulled into my drive way.
"Oh damn Y/N's back? I thought she wasn't back till tomorrow?" Jackie said, reading my mind. Y/n hopped out the truck, not even bothering to turn it off. Jackie noticed my evident attitude and decided to go back in.
"A, before you do all this just let me explain," she pleaded. I threw my hand up in defense.
"I'm done Y/N. Done. I told you the first time I don't do three strikes," I said before walking towards my truck.
"Can you move so I can leave?" I asked over my shoulder as she sighed.
"No, just hear me out. You don't even know the full story, I swear to god the shit that happened had nothing to do with me," she begged. I felt the tears coming but I couldn't even stop them.
"No! God damnit No, Y/N. I don't care who's fault it is or isn't. It hasn't even been a full month without some shit happening. I need to protect my peace because clearly as my girlfriend you can not do that. From here on out we can be teammates, friends, shit even best friends, but we can't date anymore. I'm sorry," I said placing my boundary. As much as I love y/n, I love me more and I can't keep putting myself in positions to hurt.
"So we just done? Just like that A?" She asked in disbelief. My lip quivered, I could t stand to see her anything but happy. The main reason I refused to turn around and look her in the face. I simply nodded, sniffling
"Look me in my eyes right now and tell me that A. Ion believe you want to break up with me. After we finally got it together you gone throw everything away for one misunderstanding?!" She belted out in frustration. I turned around as the tears kept falling down my cheeks.
"That's the thing Noël it wasn't just one misunderstanding. It's always something, first Te'a with the social media antics , then some random bitch telling me, your girlfriend, your too busy to answer my phone call, then your damn ex showing up to where I lay my head and threatening me? You don't get it y/n I have never had this much bullshit going on in my life at once. I can not do this," I rebutted. She shook her head and then it came. Sadness washed over me as I watched y/n for the second time ever cry.
"A'ja please," was all she could get out but I just couldn't.
"I'm sorry Noël I can't," I said as she cried.

Excuse all errors
A'jah
- Dramaaaaaa🥲