Chapter 24

A'jah Wilson August 13th, 2023Las Vegas, Nevada________________"Oh bitch y'all is freaky!" Alaina said as I chuckled

A'jah Wilson
August 13th, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
________________
"Oh bitch y'all is freaky!" Alaina said as I chuckled.
"Wait lemme stop cause we not usually like this. I just be fucking with her," I said as we walked into the locker room. I saw y/n and her face lit up when she saw me.
"You look good baby A. You switched outfits, huh?" She asked, since I had originally decided on something different.
"Yeah I felt like the skirt went better with my shirt, what you think?" I said giving her a full 360.

"Yeah you look real good mama," she complimented as I smiled

"Well now it's time to take it off. Did you bring my shoes love?" I asked as I sat in my chair, attempting to untie my heels. Y/n grabbed my foot and proceeded undoing it for me.
"Chelssss, wanna hit my other foot?" I asked wiggling it. She side eyed me and chuckled.
"No ma'am. Valentino got it," I laughed at the nickname they gave Her. It was still cute though. She untied both my shoes and I began to change into my jersey and warm ups.
"Okay so," KP started making everyone groan. Cause with her you never know what she finna say.
"What! It wasn't even nothing crazy," she defended.
"Ion know KP you be having mu'fuckas on the edge of the seat when you speak," y/n said making everyone laugh.
"Anyways. I'm thinking we should do something special for Becky's hall of fame induction. What y'all think?" We all agreed and started throwing out ideas.
"Ooh, what if we order a goal and backboard off of Amazon or something's and everybody can sign it,"Alysha suggested as we all agreed.
"Oh yeah that would be so dope," the door opens and Becky walked in making us all shut up.
"Alright I feel like I say this so often now. Who's children are in the family room, I know I saw Lai and Goose but there are at least three more," she said placing her glasses on top of her head.
"Is Asani here?" Chelsea asked as I nodded.
"Yeah, my sister is there, the other children I have no idea," as I said that, Jackie walked back into the locker room.
"My bad, I had to get the kids together," she said as we all nodded.
"Oh okay they belong to you. Beautiful. Alright well we got fifteen minutes so if everybody is dressed," she started looking around.
"Lovely. Alright so just a quick run down,"
———————————

A'ja Wilson August 13,2023Las Vegas, Nevada_________________"And 1!" I screamed from the side line as Jackie's contested floater dropped

A'ja Wilson
August 13,2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
_________________
"And 1!" I screamed from the side line as Jackie's contested floater dropped. I smiled when I realized she said it too.
"Oh my gosh y'all Jackie just showed emotion in the court!" I teased as Chelsea smacked my arm.
"Get on my nerves!" I giggled as her free throw connected and they went back down the other side of the court. I turned around and saw Asani in the crowd cheering her sister on. It was the cutest thing ever. I quickly told Kris to snap the picture. She was so cute in her y/n jersey. Atlanta called a time out, and the girls came over to the bench. We talked about our game plan to close the game out as we were sitting in the 4th quarter at the 5 minute mark, up by 11.
"Alright y'all. Together on three, one-two-three, together!"
——————————————
"You played so good today baby! I'm so proud of you," I told y/n as we walked off the court.
"Same to you baby A. Hey Nat, can you make sure Asani gets back to the family room please," she nodded and y/n thanked her. We all showered and changed into our street clothes, walking to the family room. Asani saw us and the smile on her face was immense.
"Y/n! You were hooping!" She said ecstatically as she hugged her big sister. I snuck a picture before she hugged me too.
"You played really good too A," she said as I kissed the top of her head.
"Thanks babe. You ready to go home and have some food?" I asked as KB's ears perked up.
"A you cookin?" She asked as I nodded.
"Yeah if you'd ever open the group chat you'd know that silly," I teased as she laughed.
"Aight aight I'll take that. I got some
Obligations though if you know what I mean," she said as y/n dapped her up cheering.
"Uh huh. Don't get too happy ma'am," I said folding my arms at y/n, who immediately straightened up.
"My bad bae. But my youngin' T'd up. Say twin, how she look?" Y/n asked as I rolled my eyes playfully.
"A, your phone ringing," Sani said. I took it from her and saw it was Lish.
"Babe, I'll be back I'm finna go get Lish," I said as she nodded. I walked through the tunnel and met Allisha on the other end.
"Hey bookie. Where Rhy?" I asked as she held her hand towards the door. As if on que, Rhyne walked out.
"Big A! Wazzam," she said as she hugged me.
"Hey boo. C'mon before I had to break y/n had off her wrist. Her ass kiki'ing with KB like I won't fuck her up," I said as they laughed.
"Y'all just a mess! Jesus almighty," Al said as Rhy laughed.
"Shoot I'm tryna get like y'all. They on that Monica & Quincy shit,"
"Oh wait no. Y'all know I ha  the that damn movie. Shit was so toxic," I said laughing. We walked into the family/friends area.
————————————

"Damn A, you sure you'n wanna come back to Atl with us? We still got lil bit of time before the trade deadline?" Rhyne said as Al agreed.
"Facts. I miss having this cooking everyday,"
"Aht! Y'all tryna steal my girl," y/n said as I laughed.
"Now y'all know. I wouldn't even do y'all system no good," we talked about a bunch more before finishing up dinner and going to the movie theatres to go see the Barbie movie, per Asani's request, and Rhyne's big kid ass as well.

Excuse all errors
A'jah 🫶🏽