ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ- ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ

THIRTY

EVERYONE HAD moved to the boats along the docks. The sun was high in the sky, creating a warm, care free atmosphere.

Cordelia had been given the chance to clean up which she did almost immediately. She felt a hundred times cleaner once she was done.

She put on a long, flowy dress that was the lightest blue you had ever seen. The sleeve went down to her wrist, the part around her elbow a fine lace with embroidered flowers.

The top was a small v-neck that had lace threaded between. As for the rest of the dress, it fanned out as it got lower, the same lace and embroidered flowers making different sections.

It really made Cordelia feel grateful for the Narnia clothing choices rather than what she wore in London.

Her hair had two small braids in the front and the rest was left down, showing her curls. The girl walked back out to the others, getting in a boat with the Pevensies and Caspian.

This was the first time Cordelia had ever left her own island. It was strange to say the least.

They all headed off to where Angelina lived, crossing the sea. Cordelia watched as some dolphins swam next to them, smiling to herself.

Peter, who sat across from her, absentmindedly smiled, watching as she dipped her hand into the crystal clear water. Lucy did the same next to her.

The two girls laughed, looking at each other with happiness. Cordelia took her hand out, wiping her wet hand on her dress.

She let Peters gaze, lazily smiling before she looked back out at the water.

It was only about an hours boat ride until they made it to the island. Peter got off first, lending a hand to Lucy and Susan.

Cordelia followed behind them and before she could take his hand, he grabbed her waist of lifted her off himself. She let out a squeal before a laugh as he placed her on solid ground.

He placed a small kiss to her cheek before following her. Edmund rolled his eyes as him and Caspian jumped out of the boat.

The others in the other boats got off, following the group to the castle. Misty Keep was the castle they were staying in.

When they arrived, Angelina and her family were standing outside with welcoming smiles. "Welcome to all of you." She curtseyed and the three girls did as well.

Atlas couldn't help the smile that made its way to his lips. It was safe to say the boy was completely wonderstruck by her.

Her parents led them into the castle. Unlike Alix's, it was pristine and beautiful. The floor was white marble with marble pillars and cream colored brick walls.

It had a lot of natural lighting that usually Cordelia wasn't a huge fan of but in this case, she loved it. Some plants were scattered about, looking as if they were taken care of very well.

"We will have a feast in two hours, join us in the dining hall." Angelina's mother spoke with a kind smile. Guards began to whisk people away to their rooms, a nice favor the Cortez family offered.