ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ- ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀs

TWENTY

IT WAS only a second later before Peter was swinging at another Telmarine. He turned to Edmund and Cordelia. "Go!" He yelled before him and Edmund ran to look closer at the Telmarine army.

Caspian got on his horse and Cordelia didn't know what to do with herself. Before she could get anywhere, Caspian held his hand down.

She quickly grabbed it and Caspian pulled her up. It wasn't long before the Telmarines started launching boulders at them and Cordelia looked at them with worry.

The Telmarines started charging at them. Cordelia looked up, seeing that Susan was leading the archers. Yes, that was her job but things had taken a turn.

Susan looked down at her with a nod before Cordelia turned her head to the boy in front of her. "Do you have a plan?" She asked Caspian and he kicked the horse to a gallop.

"Yes, just hold on tight." She did as told, holding onto Caspian as tight as she could. They ran back under ground with Glenstorm behind them.

When they got down they saw more Narnians, some holding fire torches. "Narnians!" Caspian shouted and Cordelia quickly got off his horse and onto her own.

She then started to wonder if Lyra was still alive.

It quickly left her mind as Caspian shouted, "charge!" They all began running under ground, dodging the large stone pillars holding the ground up.

"Three, four..." Caspian and Cordelia began counting. "Now!" Caspian shouted, making the Narnians with swords and large objects hit the pillars, making them collapse.

Telmarines eventually began falling through. Cordelia followed Caspian until two dwarfs dropped a ramp so they could get out of the ground.

When they got up, it was immediate war.

Cordelia readied her bow and started shooting. Telmarines were coming left and right, proving just how large Miraz's army was.

The girl lent down to grab an arrow but she was knocked off her horse, letting out a groan of pain as she hit the ground.

She lifted her hands to see that her bow was gone. She looked up and saw horses and swords coming towards her.

The girl quickly stood to her feet, grabbing an arrow and jamming it into a horses side, holding it to cut it. The horse went down, crushing the Telmarines legs.

Cordelia ran and grabbed her bow. She looked up to see even more Telmarine soldiers marching in.

"Back to the How!" Peter shouted and she immediately started running back as did the other Narnians. Unfortunately, the Telmarines were launching more boulders.

She stood next to Peter as he stopped. They watched as the top of the entrance started to collapse on top of some Narnians. Cordelia watched with horror and sadness.

They looked up to see the ledge that the archers were standing on was also starting to collapse. The area Susan was standing fell from under her feet.

"Susan!" Cordelia yelled, trying to run forward but Peter pulled her back by her wrist. Trumpkin grabbed her hand and soon Caspian had joined the two.

Susan fell but landed on another fallen piece that was close beneath her. Cordelia let out a sigh of relief.

The three turned around, looking at the battle before Edmund and Susan joined them. They all ran back into the battle.