ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ- ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ

TWENTY-SEVEN

CORDELIA LAID awake in her tent, unable to sleep. She loved being back in Narnia but it didn't feel right. It didn't feel right without the Pevensies.

She sat up, looking around the dark space before throwing the quilts off of her and getting up. She carefully snuck out of the tent, going to the open field just about a fifteen minutes walk.

The girl laid on the grass, staring up at the open, clear sky. This was her favorite part about Narnia.

There was no smoke pollution or clouds. No tall buildings that blocked out the view. Just an open sky with all the stars and planets.

The girl felt at peace, only wishing Peter was there with her. In their time of living in Narnia, they would almost always lay under the stars.

They either talked, spent the moment in silence with only the crickets chirping, or kissing. They didn't get much of that in London.

Cordelia felt her eyes flutter closed, sleep overpowering her mind. She felt the warm breeze pass by her, making it even more calming than it already was.

Unfortunately, just as soon as she closed her eyes, it was morning all ready. Well at least that's what it felt like.

She was woken up to yelling and people asking her if she was okay.

The girl slowly opened her eyes, seeing Caspian and Atlas standing over her. She soon realized where she was, sitting up.

"I'm fine. Sorry for leaving camp." She apologized before explaining to them why she was gone. "Do be more aware next time." Atlas told her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

She nodded, following them back into the camp. Cordelia didn't like that she had to be supervised all the time. It wasn't always like that.

Once they made it back to camp, Cordelia went to her
tent, picking up a thread and needle. She began to sew, figuring it'd pass time.

She longed for Peter to be next to her, reading a random book as she worked her fingers around the needle. Again, it wasn't long before she heard yelling and drawing of swords.

Her sewing time was cut short as she ran out with her bow and quiver, seeing what the commotion was all about.

When she saw a large group of her own people, they were blocking something. More like someone.

"Lower your weapons!" She demanded and they all immediately did as told. Caspian and Atlas looked at her before stepping aside.

She saw a red haired boy who stood with a worried look in his eyes. Cordelia gave a quizzical look, tilting her head a little, noticing how familiar he looked but yet she had never seen him before.

"Your name?" She asked, keeping her distance. "Fly-." Before the boy could continue, she saw her favorite blonde haired boy run over and immediately throw his arms around her.

"Peter! You came back!" She exclaimed, immediately hugging him back tightly. "I always do." Peter replied, hugging her as if it were the last time.

The Narnians thought the sight was adorable and eventually saw the other Pevensies emerge from the trees.

Cordelia saw them, her smile growing wider. The Narnians bowed to Edmund and Lucy. Peter stood at Cordelia's side, holding her against his side tightly.

While everyone was busy, he turned her face, immediately attaching his lips to hers. She gladly returned it, smiling as she did so.

"Who is this?" A Minotaur asked towards the red head. "My name is Flynt." Cordelia looked at the boy again, her brows furrowed.