ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ- ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

THIRTEEN

MONTHS HAD passed and things were going great for Cordelia. She had excepted Mrs. Pevensies offer to go to a girls schools with Susan and Lucy. She had never been to school before and didn't even know it existed until she came to the human world.

Cordelia had also begun to write in the notebook the professor gave her. She wrote letters to her mother, believing that Skadi could see them somehow. She mostly just ranted about how much she loved her new life and how amazing the Pevensie family was.

As for the others, lots had changed to. All in more ways than one.

Lucy had grown like crazy. She had gotten a lot taller and she had begun to grow into her features more. Her face began to thin out and her hair had gone past shoulder length. The girl had changed like crazy in only a year but it was still sweet ole Lucy.

As for Edmund, he had the biggest growth spurt out of all them. He had also gotten a lot taller. He was almost as tall as his brother. His face had also thinned out and his freckles stood out more. His hair had gotten a bit longer and he didn't look like a little kid anymore.

Susan had gotten a bit taller and grew into her face and body more. Her hair got longer and silky which made a lot of girls jealous. Susan was the definition of perfection and she was still humble and smart.

Cordelia hadn't changed that much either. Her height stayed the same but she had grown into her body a bit more. Her hair got slightly darker and longer, her curls still the same as they ever were. She had gotten picked on a few times but she didn't listen to them. She liked herself the way she was.

For Peter, he had definitely gotten taller. His hair grew out a bit and wasn't always styled to perfection. He to didn't look like a little boy anymore. His voice had also gotten deeper. Aside from the tiny changes, his biggest change was his personality. Sure, he was still sweet but had a short temper. He had gotten in more fights than usual and got angry a lot quicker.

Cordelia didn't know how to feel about how bad his anger issues were getting. She had only seen him get into one fight but that was it. Of course that didn't stop him from getting into fights when she wasn't around.

The girl would never admit it but she found him hot when he got angry. He would clench his jaw and his veins would pop just the slightest bit. Cordelia didn't know what it was but it made her insides feel funny.

Aside from that, most of them had all changed for the better.

-❦-

CORDELIA AND Susan were standing at a newspaper stand. Cordelia was just watching the cars go by while Susan read one of the magazines. The blonde played with the ring on her middle finger that Peter had given her, waiting for Susan.

She noticed a boy stand next to Susan and listened in on their conversation. "You go to Saint Finbar's?" The boy asked, making Susan look at him.

"That's right." She answered before looking back down at her magazine. "I go to Hendon House. Across the road." The boy continued to talk and Cordelia sensed Susan didn't want to talk to him when she just gave a small smile and didn't respond.

"I've seen you," Susan looked at him again. "Sitting by yourself." Well that wasn't creepy at all. Cordelia made an expression at the floor. "Yes, well... I prefer to be left alone." The boys eyes flickered to Cordelia and she now acted like she had no idea who Susan was for the brunette's sake.