ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ- ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰʟɪᴇs

ELEVEN
(older peter will be older william because I don't find the actor they used for his older self attractive)

THE DAY everyone was looking forward to had finally came. The Pevensie siblings were finally taking their roles in being the queens and kings of Narnia.

No matter how much Cordelia told Aslan that it wasn't her place to become queen yet, he still believed she should be and take place besides Peter on the throne.

They finally came to a compromise and Aslan gave her the title of Narnia's official archer. That meant she had control over all the other archers, had to make sure to protect Narnia itself, and make sure Narnia was getting enough supply shipments to make more bow and arrows.

Cordelia didn't believe it was a big deal but Aslan thought otherwise, giving her the opportunity to be crowned when the Pevensies were. She felt selfish when she took the opportunity but even Susan and Lucy had insisted on it.

So that's where they were. Walking to their thrones in Cair Paravel. Cordelia stood on Lucy's side, a smile on her face that she couldn't get rid of. Lucy smiled up at her as they stood in front of the steps to their thrones.

Cordelia returned it before looking at the her throne standing tall before her. She took in the detail, seeing how there was a carved bow at the top.

They walked up to them, taking their places and turning around to face their crowd.

"To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you queen Lucy, the Valiant." Aslan announced, looking at the small girl. She smiled which made Cordelia smile. The Beavers and Tumnus walked up. Beaver held the crowns for the boys and Mrs. Beaver held the crowns for the girls.

Tumnus grabbed Lucy's silver crown with small gold accents before walking to her. She bowed, letting the faun place the crown on her head. They smiled at each other before Tumnus went to grab Edmunds crown.

"To the great Western Wood, King Edmund, the Just." Edmund happily received his crown before Aslan began announcing Susan.

"To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan, the Gentle." Susan took her crown and that's when Cordelia's heart started beating faster.

"To the Narnian skies, The Great Archer Cordelia, the Brave." The blonde tilted her head down as Tumnus placed a gold crown with red ruby accents on her head.

"And to the clear Northern Sky, I give you King Peter, the Magnificent." The boy got his crown placed onto his head before standing in all his glory. Cordelia looked at him, a wide smile on her face.

They now took their places on their thrones. "Once a King or Queen or Archer of Narnia, always a King or Queen or Archer." Aslan stated, looking at them on the thrones.

"May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens." Aslan turned towards the crowd. "Long live King Peter!" The all chanted. "Long live King Edmund!" The boy smiled, turning to look at the others.

"Long live Queen Susan!" She smiled back at her brother. "Long live Queen Lucy!" The Beavers and Tumnus shouted even louder for her and she giggled.

"Long Live The Great Archer!" Everyone started cheering and clapping before letting the celebration begin.

-❦-

CORDELIA HAPPILY spun Lucy around, making her dress fan out before dropping to her side as Cordelia pulled her back. "I'm so glad I met you, Lia." Lucy smiled, wrapping her small arms around her waist.