"So, you have a plan" He crossed his arms.

I nodded.

"And how are you sure it won't fail?" He raised an eyebrow.

"This plan can't fail. There is nothing that can happen that will prevent the ending of this"

"This sounds a bit scary"

"It won't be scary for you if you don't betray me"

"I see. Okay then, you have a deal" He held out his hand.

I looked at it with distaste. He cleared his throat and retreated his hand, "You don't like shaking hands, got it"

I hate touching anyone that isn't Hanon.

"I'm glad we talked about this. Now go and help, Hanon"

"Got it, boss"

I rolled my eyes.

_______

"So how did you talk it out with Isaac?" Hanon asked as we cuddled on the couch.

She was sitting on my lap, sideways.

"Oh, I just told him the truth"

I left out the part where it was a bit violent.

She nodded, "He was very stupid to think he would get what he was promised so easily"

"Yes. My father has a way with words and can lure you right into his trap. He didn't know he was being used"

"But still, what is he going to do now? Did you help him?"

"What would you want me to do?" I asked her.

I already knew the answer.

She seemed anxious about what I did,"Help him"

I smiled and stroked her hair, "Yes, I helped him, Hanon. I told him what to do so that he would be safe but also not a direct threat to us"

She smiled at me and snuggled closer to me, "Thank you"

"I hope you're not as stressed now"

Her smile faded and she sighed, "I wish I wasn't"

"What is it this time?" I cupped her cheeks.

"You're only buying time. How long until your father gets to you? He can probably do it right now but is dragging it to intimidate you"

My Hanon. So smart.

She's really perfect.

I couldn't help but chuckle, "Yes. That's right" I stroked her cheeks.

"What are you laughing at?" She asked with a serious expression and gently pulled away from my touch, "Is it funny to you? What is there to laugh about?"

But as serious as she was about this, I was too busy being happy to be with her to care.

There were many moments like this. Moments where my emotions took over me and I couldn't think of anything else but her.

"I love you, Hanon"

"Are you making fun of me?"

"No, I would never"

"Then what is it? Why are you ignoring what I'm saying? Is it that you don't want to acknowledge it?" She sounded hurt and her eyes were glossy.

My poor, sweet girl.

"As much as you try to ignore it, it's true"

Now her tears were falling and each tear she shed felt like a knife to my heart.