Part 4. Him

"Jaddu, be calm! We don't know what it is?" Bhuvi said calming him down.

"What is going on?" asked Virat who came back and saw Jaddu, Bhuvi along with others at Rohit's door.

"It is enough Virat, I want to know what is going on? I want answers, dont you" Jaddu asked him basically yell at him.

Mahi noticed Jassi flinching at that loud voice.

Mahi told Ash, Bhuvi to take Jassi and Rishabh upstairs. He didnt want them to witness the fights which he knew was gonna happen at this moment.

Virat held his arm, asked Jaddu, "Are you insane? What are you doing?" as he was prepared to break the door.

Mahi observed that Virat did not shout out or react in any way; he was composed, which disturbed him.

"Insane? yes, I am.. I want some answers from this idiot. Virat, you gave up hope, I did not! If you cared, you wouldn't be so quiet now! Jaddu exclaimed, shaking his hand off.

Mahi himself hissed listening that harsh words from Jaddu. Even Ash & Bhuvi, who had come downstairs, heard it and felt sorry for Virat.

"Whatever you say, this is not the way! Do you know what he has been through? Seriously, tell me!? Do you know how he was for whole year? And now all you want to do is barge and ask answers. Think about him for one second", said Virat trying to get him a better understanding of Rohit's situation.

Jaddu, "what are you saying?", he said defeatedly.

Virat said, "I am simply asking you to consider him and his feelings. There has to be a strong reason why he is doing this. Now that we know he's here, he can't leave. I would like you to provide him with some time, as I do not want Rohit disturbed for any reason"

Jaddu said, "Hasn't it been a year Virat? And what about us?", he said irritatedly.

"This is no longer about us. We were focused on finding him, and we did. Now, this is about him and him alone. I am serious. And god forbid you do any stupid antic which causes him distress--"

Mahi clamped his arm around Virat's shoulders to prevent him from saying something that he might later regret. He had already witnessed Jaddu speaking idiotic things to Virat; he did not want to see him do the same.

"I really don't trust you Virat", Jaddu declared in exasperation, and stormed out of the room, with Mahi, Ash and Bhuvi followed him to calm him some how.

Taking a moment to compose himself, Virat knocked on the door again. After a few moments, he said, "Ro, take as long as you need, just open up and speak to us, speak to me once, please."

Virat waited for 15 mins to get a response. But he didn't. He moved away from there and went back to living room only to see Jaddu having water and looked calm now.

Jaddu started to apologize to Virat, but Virat was already on his way up the stairs ignoring him.

"Ritika a min" asked Virat and she came downstairs with him leaving Sammy with Jassi and Rishabh.

"What is it Vi?", Ritika asked.

He hated when she called him 'Vi'. He doesn't know why, but he doesn't like it. He can't say it in front of her, so he just takes a second to catch his breath.

"It's been one hour we came here so can you check if Rohit is okay in there. He won't open the door for us but of course he will answer to you", said Virat wanting to know if he is okay.

"Once you do that, I need to talk to you about something" said Virat to which Ritika agreed.

"And don't worry we won't come in, tell him that" said Virat at the end.

"Bhai, till then you all can come outside, I need to talk about something", said Virat to which everyone moved outside.

Virat stopped before going out as he heard Sammy calling him.

"Chachu" she came downstairs with Jassi and Rishabh.

"Jassi, Rishabh go outside! I will be back in a moment", said Virat picking Sammy up and moved to other side.

"What is Virat thinking" Ash asked as they were waiting for him to come.

"No idea but he would be thinking of solving this only', Bhuvi said.

"Jaddu couldn't you control urself, what nonsense u spoke there" Ash said remembering what all he said to Virat.

"Ash, please we dont need another fall out now" Mahi said in attempt to stop it.

Virat came back and took a chair beside Mahi as they sat in the lawn.

"What's on ur mind Cheeku?", Mahi asked softly.

"Let Ritika come" Virat said thinking something.

After 20 mins, Ritika came and Virat made space for her to join that circle .

"Is he okay?" asked Virat first to which Ritika nodded.

"I would like to request you something. Don't worry I will not convince u to share something but I am gonna need ur help" said Virat.

"What help?" Ritika asked as she was confused.

_______