Part 1. Clue

'Virat bhai we got the location of Rohit bhai! Jaldi aao, please! Virat bhai' Rishabh screamed on top of his voice.

'Rishu ek baar check kar lo what if it's another dead end?' Mahi asked softly.

'Bhai we confirmed, Ritika bhabhi was seen with Sammy at this exact location' said Jassi who was also excited same as Rishabh.

'Rishabh, Virat must be sleeping! I will wake him up' said Bhuvi.

'But bhai it's 10 am' Rishabh said and suddenly clicked, 'ha so rahe honge! Aap bula Lao please! Aaj hi niklenge'

'Bhuvi let me' Mahi said and went to Virat's room.

'Virat, Cheeku! Open the door bacha! It's breakfast time' Mahi knocked the room.

Yes, he knocked as it was locked!

'Virat!' He yelled a little bit to which the door opened finally.

'Ha bhai?' asked Virat rubbing his eyes.

'We have some important things to discuss. Can you freshen up and come in the living room' asked Mahi softly.

'Ji bhai aata hu' said Virat agreeing to it.

Once Virat arrived in the hall, Rishabh excitedly hugged him and Jassi kept laptop infront of him.

'Bhai we found Rohit bhai, Ash bhai called and send the clues he got and see bhai! Just look' rishabh broke the hug and showed him pic of Ritika and Sammy.

Everyone waited for his reaction. But all he did was stare at the pic. Jassi indicated Mahi to say something.

'Cheeku we are planning to leave in an hour to the location' Mahi said softly.

'Okay bhai' Virat said and left from there looking at the pic one more time.

Mahi sighed at the reaction. 

'Bhai, Virat bhai khush nhi hai because we found the information? Rohit bhai ki location' asked Rishabh sadly seeing the reaction. 

'Nahi Rishu aise nahi hai, its just he doesnt want to get his hopes up! Pehle we have got dead ends na in whole year so.. dont worry lets pack and then we will go to Rohit, okay?' Mahi said softly. 

'Ha and then everything will be okay' Rishabh said excitedly, he and Jassi went to pack. 

'I wish everything gets okay' whispered Mahi. 

They sat in the car and drove towards the location. 

'I just hope it's not a dead end' said Bhuvi. 

'Bhai dont worry its not, Ash bhai ne bola ki trustable source hai and Jaddu bhai ne cross check bhi kiya!' Jassi said assuring them. 

'I hope so' Bhuvi said. 

Mahi looked at Virat who was looking out of the window. He knew Virat was not keeping any hope. He remembered how it was Virat who was excited when they got their first dead end. 

Flashback, 

'Mahi bhai, Bunty called and said ki Rohit is at his farmhouse! He saw him there, chalo jaldi' said Virat dragging him to the car.

'Cheeku aaram se bacha!' Mahi said as he sat in the car.

'Nahi bhai, after one month meko clue mila hai! I cannot sit idle! Mila toh aise maarunga use after I hug him! Aise koi karta hai kya' said Virat complaining the whole time. 

'Bunty, where is he? ha? Rohittt! Rooo' asked Virat getting down the car and didn't even wait for Bunty's response. 

'Virat! Viratt! Listen' Bunty yelled as Virat was not stopping.

'He is not here! I asked the people here they said, they left and neighbors have no idea where' Bunty said making him stand at one place holding him by his shoulders.

'But tune mujhe bola ki wo yaha hai and now this, how it is locked? Ha?'

'I know Virat, I know!' 

'No you dont know Bunty, pata nahi kar sakta tu thik se! Ha! False information dedi.. Did I come here to see the lock on the door! Bata? ' yelled Virat. 

Bunty didn't even feel bad at that but Mahi stopped Virat from saying anything worse. 

'Cheeku calm down' said Mahi keeping his hand on his shoulder only to get hugged in return. 

'Wo nhi hai yaha bhai, kaha hai?' mumbled Virat burying his head in his shoulder.

'I wish I knew' Mahi whispered back. 

Present, 

A lone tear slipped from Mahi's eye remembering those days. He had no idea why Rohit took such a step, what had happened? Was he okay? Please let him be okay, was only thought in his mind. 

'Bhai u okay?' Bhuvi asked seeing tears in his eyes.

'Ya' Mahi said wiping the tears. 

'We reached' Jassi said and they got down of the car. 

Jassi and Rishabh ran to the door, Ash, Jaddu had arrived just then. Mahi and Bhuvi were following them and Virat was just standing with the support of car.

Jassi rang the bell excitedly. 

'Ritika bhabhi' Rishu screamed and hugged her. 

'Boom Chachu' a cute little voice squealed excitedly and hugged his legs to which Jassi bent and took her in a hug. 

Ritika was shocked to say the least. She just hugged Rishabh back. 

She noticed everyone and at last saw a figure standing a little far. She didnt need to guess who he was. 

'Ritsy who is it?' they heard the voice they were yearning for one year.

Virat saw him, his best friend there!

________