Normally he would speak to you throughout the day, he would hug you, he would wake you up and make sure you came to breakfast with him and he would help you in practice or he would give you some tips and joke around with you, he would help you dry your hair and even sometimes do skincare with you before you cuddled and just talked at night.

But not today.

It seemed to you that today he didn't care.

As you entered your shower room and closed the door behind you, you couldn't help the tears that fell from your eyes and down your face, you couldn't helo the small sobs that left your mouth and the sniffles.

You felt liked shit.

What if they don't like me anymore?

Does Rin not like me anymore?

Did they all grow tired of me?

Did I do something wrong?

What did I do?

Have I pissed them off?

Has Rin grown fed up of me?

Why did this happen?

Am I not good enough?

All the thoughts were running through your head like no tomorrow and you felt so low and tired, your eyes were surely red and puffy by now and you really couldn't stop all the tears coming from your eyes.

*Knock*

You tried to be as quiet as possible after hearing someone knock on the door, you shoved your hand over your mouth to muffle your sobs and you tried not to sniffle.

*Knock*

"Y/N. I know you're in there. It's Rin. Come on, open the door please" You couldn't help more tears that spilled from your eyes as you heard who was on the other side of the door and your body moved on it's own as you went over to the door and opened it for him.

The door opened and his face was confused and also a little angry as he saw your face, he stepped forward and into the room whilst you stepped back, he closed the door behind him and you went away from him, sitting on the floor and looking away from Rin.

"Y/N? What happened?" Rin knelt down in front of you and cupped your face in his hands as his face softened when he was your red, puffy eyes and quivering lips.

"What did I do? Am I not good enough? Why is everyone so mad? Are you done with me? Did you grow tired of me? Are you all fed up of me? Did I do something wrong?" You asked him loads of questions and his face furrowed, he was confused as to why you thought all of this.

"What? You did nothing wrong. No, I an not tired of you and the others aren't either. Everyone loves you. I love you" Rin sat down with his legs crossed on the floor as he sat right in front of you with your hands in his, his teal eyes staring into your e/c orbs.

"Really? Because today it didn't seem like it!" More tears streamed down your face and Rin's eyebrows furrowed even more and he tikted his head to the side every so slightly.

"What do you mean?" He questioned and you scoffed, shaking your head and looking down at the floor in frustration.

"Well for a fucking start. Where were you this morning with waking me up for breakfast? You always do that every single morning, even before we fucking came here! I was late to breakfast, no one even noticed me or looked at me when I went to the cafeteria and so I had to sit all by myself!" You started ranting away to your boyfriend because you were so annoyed at everyone, yourself and the world, you were too pissed off.

"And then when we were at practice, no one spoke to me unless they were scolding me or telling me I wasn't doing well today. Yeah, that made me feel fabulous by the way! Oh and the water was icy cold when I went to shower too and that's not even the worst fucking part!" You tilted your head back against the bathroom counter and you stared up at the ceiling, the tears had stopped now and you were honestly exhausted, mentally and physically.

"The worst part is that I left my hair dryer, my clothes and my underwear in the dorm room! And all of my skincare shit was all fucking finished! Then I tried to get some comfort or even just a talk with you and you told me to go away. Now I'm here. Sobbing on a bathroom floor. A fucking mess." You were finished now and you just stared straight into the boys eyes, he looked at you full of sympathy and he looked as though he left bad for telling you to go away earlier.

"I'm sorry" He told you and your eyes widened slightly, apologising was something Rin rarely did, he barely apologised to you but you had never heard him utter those words to anyone else other than you so you knew he was being genuine with you.

"I... I didn't realise you were upset and I shouldn't have told you to go away. I'm sorry. As for this morning and paractice... This morning I tried to wake you up and everyone was already a little late so they practically dragged me out of the room to go get breakfast. I'm sorry. And practice, Isagi and some others had alreadly really pissed me off before you had come and I didn't want to take it out on you by accident so I didn't speak to you. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, Y/N" You smiled softly as it came together and Rin actually apologised for ignoring you and being rude.

You lifted yourself up slightly and took his face in your hands, locking your lips with his, his arms snaking around your waist as you places yourself on his lap and your arms around his neck.

"I forgive you but please don't do that again" You rested your forehead on his and he smiled at you, pecking your nose and nodding his head.

"I won't. I love you" He told you in a sweet whisper and it brought a smile to your face.

"Always?" You questioned him, the same question you asked all the time, ever since you were little kids.

"Always." He smiled back at you and your heart fluttered, it always fluttered when he repeated the words back to you.

"Good. Now carry me back to the room. I'm too exhausted to even move now" You told him, he sighed and shook his head with a light hearted chuckle and he got up from the floor with you in his arms and he started walking back to the room.

The two of you entered the room again and the others were now asleep so it was no bother for the two of you.

Rin took you over to his bed and he sat down on the bed before shimming his way back and laying down with you still in his arms.

The two of you got as comfortable as possible, Rin gave you one last peck on your forehead before the two of you ended up falling into a deep deep sleep, hoping the next day would be better.

-

And here is an update for you all!! I hope you're all okay?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter? Let me know what you thought of it?

Also.. What the hell?! 27K?! Thank you do much! You guys are all so amazing! I still can't believe it!

I love you guys!

~Nana-Chan <3