47

Kara's pov:

I got to CatCo and everyone was so quiet and there was coding on everyone's screen. I realized it was Kryptonian.

I walked up to Winn to try get him out of Non's control. "Winn. Winn? Winn, can you hear me? I know you're in the. I could really use my friend right now." I begged but there was still no response.

I went to James office to try and get him to wake up. "James! Come on, James." I said walking up to him. "You are stronger than this. Wake up." Just like Winn's, no response.

I went to Y/n's office hoping she was there. And she is. She had expression in her eyes. No happiness. No love. Nothing. "Y/n, please. Wake up. Come back. Come back to me! Please." I said slightly shaking her. Her eyes were still glued to the screen.

I called General Lane and told him to keep everyone out of City limits to keep them safe. Just then i heard the elevator bell and the doors opened. It was Ms. Grant.

"Ker-ah, call Harrison Ford and tell him that I'm flattered, but once and for all, i do not date older men, especially when they're married." Cat said.

I cleared my throat and got her attention. "Oh! Supergirl! Well, what a pleasant surprise. What, do we have a 9:00 am?" Cat asked.

"You're not a mindless drone." I said.

"No. No, i learned that lesson when Demi Moore and I wore the same dress up the premier of ghosts. Never again." Cat said while on her phone.

"Ms. Grant, listen to me. Everyone in the city is affected by this alien signal. They're acting like automatons. Haven't you noticed?" I said.

"Hmm, well, yes, they are a bit more quiet than usual. Maybe my reign of terror has finally reached it's peaked effectiveness." Cat said and i got a text. It was from Clark saying "I'm on my way."

"Ah, you do have a cell phone? Can i get that number, please?" Cat asked.

"It's Superman." I said with relief.

"Oh, can i get his number as well?" Cat asked.

I rushed to the balcony "He's coming to help." I said. I then start looking for him while Cat noticed the civilians on the road walking.

"Oh, my God. What's happening to everyone?" Cat asked.

"There he is! There he is." I said pointing at Superman coming towards CatCo. When suddenly he landed on the road and walked with the civilians. What? Oh, God. No." I said.

"What is it?" Cat asked.

"Myriad. It's affecting my cousin, too." I said.

"Myriad? Wait a minute, if it's affecting Superman, then are any of us safe?" Cat asked.

"Well, i may not be Superman, but i do have my moments." A male voice said. It was Max... Unaffected.

_____

Probably the last one today cause my head hurts that's why it's short