45

3rd person pov:

Y/n walked up to Kara, James and Winn who was watching the news from Kara's desk. James sighed once he saw Y/n.

"Hey, are you okay?" Y/n asked Kara.

Kara noticed the worry on her girlfriend's tone and face and smiled "Yeah, I'm okay." She said.

Y/n nodded but was still worried about her. The both of them made eye contact and was lost in eachother's eyes.

The moment of silence broke when Winn got up from his seat and Kara noticed Cat walking up to them.

"Oh. Ms. Grant, if it's alright with you, our cousin, Barry.." Kara stammered but continued. "Barry's leaving town and i was gonna see him off." Kara said.

"Okay. Tell Mr. Allen to have a good time zipping around in his red outfit." Cat said with her eyes still on the screen.

"Wait, you knew he was The Flash?" Kara asked with wide eyes.

"Oh, please. Barry shows up, The Flash shows up. His insistence on that silly name. And he was so unfailingly charming and nice, that he had to either be a superhero or a Mormon. Ker-ah, i can spot the extraordinary pretending to be a body in my midst just like that." Cat then snapped her fingers infront of Kara making her jump.

"Now, my eyebrow waxing with Arabella at 9:00 am tomorrow morning is not going to book itself. Feel how good it feels to dial." Cat said.

"I'm on it." Kara said as Cat left to go to her office. Kara then turned to Y/n "Like mother like daughter." Kara mumbled making Y/n chuckle.

"I have a meeting in 5 minutes. I'll see you later?" Y/n asked Kara. Kara asked
Y/n if she wanted to watch a movie at her place. Which she agreed to.

"Yeah." Kara nodded with a smile.
Y/n then left and went to her office.
"I'm gonna go help Barry." Kara said.

"Oh, hey, tell him i hope he makes it home." Winn said.

"Yeah, me, too." James said. Kara then grabbed her things and left.

Barry and Kara were met at a field. "You really think this is gonna work?" Kara asked.

"Well, watching Livewire and Banshee work together reminded me of something that we tried on my Earth once. You and i join forces. Literally. We combine your speed with my speed. If you throw me forward at your fastest, then i might just break the dimensional barrier and get back home." Barry said.

"What? What do you mean? Like a race?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, i guess." Barry said making Kara laugh. "Think you can keep up, Girl of Steel?"

"Just you watch Scarlet Speedster." Kara said and stood next to Barry. "I'm gonna miss you, Barry Allen."

"I'm really gonna miss you, too, Kara Danvers. Or Kara Zor-El. Which is your alien name because you're an alien, which i think is very cool." Barry said making them both laugh.

The both of them hugged eachother tightly before pulling away after a few seconds. Barry put on his mask and the both of them got ready. "On your marks." Barry said.

"Get set." Kara said.

"Go!" Barry and Kara then began to race using their super speed. Once they reached their fastest, Kara threw Barry forward and a breach appeared and took Barry back to his Earth.

Kara stopped running "Goodbye, Barry." Kara said panting then flew away.

Hours later. Kara was back in her apartment and she heard knocking on the door.

She opened the door and Y/n was stood there with ice cream and pizza. "Hey, come in." Kara said still not spotting the food.

Y/n placed down the food on the counter then turned back to Kara. "Hey, did Barry make it home?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, i think. I hope so" Kara said.

"So I-" the both of them said in sync.

"I'm sorry, you go first." Y/n said.

"I just wanted to talk to you about Infinite Earths." Kara said playing around with an apple she got from the fruit bowl. Y/n gestured for her to continue. "Barry was explaining to us that there's an infinite number of Earths and they all vibrate at different speeds so they can occupy the same space, but never actually come into contact with each other." Kara said placing the apple back on the fruit bowl.

Y/n looked confused and Kara noticed that. "You know what. Fuck it." She cursed and pulled Y/n into a kiss. Their second kiss.

Y/n kissed back and after a moment, they pulled away. Y/n then felt no control of her body, she couldn't move, she couldn't speak, nothing.

"Y/n?" Kara said. Y/n walked out the door and Kara followed her. She saw other people walking in the same motion as Y/n's.

She looked out her window and saw civilians walking along with Y/n down there.

_____

Might be the last chapter for the day or not if i won't get lazy.