22

Kara's pov:

I texted Y/n to not wait for me. Non gave me 2 weeks until there is an entire blood feud on this planet.

I got to the DEO and was met with my sister Alex. "Where were you last night? I was worried sick, Kara!" Alex said walking up to me.

"I.. i was with Y/n." I mumbled.

"What?" Alex squinted her eyes a little.

"I was with Y/n last night." I repeated.
Alex looked at me with a surprised face.

"Why were you with her? And what did you two do? And you could at least have texted me. And don't you have work?" Alex said.

"I was grieving, Alex. We didn't do anything, my phone died, and Y/n made her mom give me a day off. So, now I'm here." I said answering all her questions.

"Are you sure you two didn't do anything?" My sister asked me crossing her arms.

"Well.. we slept in the same bed and.." i paused. Alex raised a brow.

"And?" She asked

"We kinda.. cuddled?" This time i was questioning myself. I wasn't even thinking and went straight to Y/n's house.

Alex laughed. "You guys cuddled? Oh my God. Kara, you two have only been on one date and now you're sleeping together?" Alex said.

"Since when did we go on a date? Alex we're just friends and she was just being nice." I said.

Alex's pov:

"Since when did we go on a date? Alex we're just friends and she was just being nice." She was still denying it.

Kara then walked away. Is love really that blind? If only Kara knew that everyone could see expect her and Y/n.

Y/n's pov:

I went to CatCo to talk to my mother. I see my mother with James and Lucy and a woman i have not seen before walked out and sat on a desk infront of Kara's.

James and Lucy leave my mother's office. I was about to walk in, when the woman stopped me.

"Hi, can i help you? Are you here for a job interview?" She asked. I noticed the name plate on her desk. Siobhan Smythe.

"No, I'm not." I said

"Siobhan, leave my daughter be." My mother said

"I'm.. I'm sorry" she stammered with her words. I ignored her and walked in my mother's office.

"Who is she?" I asked. My mother stood up from her seat.

"My new assistant. Since Ker-ah is always running off somewhere, i took matters into my own hands and hired another assistant." She said placing her glasses down. "Enough talk about her. I was actually hoping you'd come, Y/n. I want to fix our mother-daughter relationship. I know that i didn't even get the chance to take care of you. I want to change that. I want to be in your life, only if you want me too."

"That's actually why I'm here. I want to get to know my mother. Kara told me about what father's assistant did and what you did." (I don't know what else to say because I'm really bad at forgiving)

"Thank you, honey. Why don't we have lunch? Today?" She asked. I smiled a little.

"Yeah, i think that would be great." I said and she walked up to me and hugged me.

I paused for a second before hugging her back. Tears were about to fall but i stopped them.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you. And i want to make up for that." She whispered.

I nodded. "I forgive you, mom." I whispered. We pulled away from eachother and i stayed with her and helped her with some work.

_______

I don't know what else to put there and i really want to fix hers and Cat's relationship. Cat was and still is my first favorite character when i started watching Supergirl.