29

Kara's pov:

Once Y/n left, i sink into the couch sighing. "Okay, What's wrong?" Alex asked placing her drink down then turned to me.

I pouted a little bit. I didn't know what was wrong. "I don't know.." i said to Alex.

"Is it about Y/n?" She asked. I could feel a smile growing from my face but i kept it cool.

"No..." I said before sighing again.

"You're lying." I knew i had no escape and maybe I'll feel better talking about it.

"Ever since i met Y/n, i felt drawn to her. I could feel actual butterflies in my stomach and it feels weird. I keep finding myself starring at her. Admiring her. And my heart beats so fast everytime she's in the room. I feel nervous around her. Like.. like i don't want to say anything stupid in front of her or do anything stupid in front of her. What is happening to me, Alex?" I said sitting up.

"Like i said before, Kara. You love her. Deny it all you want but that feeling won't go away." She said.

"And what if she doesn't like me back?" I asked making Alex laugh out.

"Kara, you are so blind." She said taking a sip of her wine. I looked at her confused on what she meant.

"What?" I asked only making her laugh more.

"You two will figure it out." She said and went up to get more wine from the fridge.

I sat there confused. Does she like me back? Why can't Alex just tell me?

-Timeskip-

I'm at work and watching the TV presenting Ms. Grant. Just then i heard the elevator ding.

"Enraptured, are we?" I heard a female voice behind me. I turned around and saw Cat.

"Oh, Ms. Grant- Is really fabulous. God knows i hate a generic sports metaphor, but that interview was a touchdown. A home run. Whatever you call it when you do something good in hockey. Where is my computer droid?" Cat cut me off and asks where Winn is.

"Winn? He's.." i looked around the room and saw no sign of Winn. "I will find him." I said before walking away to find him.

I was calling out for Winn when i heard strange noises in the storage room. I got curious so i used my X-ray vision and saw something i shouldn't.

I gasped and looked away mumbling multiple No's. I heard the door open "Guess that's my exit." Siobhan said then left.

"You didn't just now use the.. oh, God you did." He said and i groaned in response.

"I'm never using anything from that closet ever again without surgical gloves." I said to myself.

"Okay. Okay. Look, I'm sorry, i did not mean for any of this to happen. It's just kind of happening. And, like, I know it seems wrong, i mean, it definitely, it feels wrong, expect for, like when it's happening and then it's like.." he tried to explain.

"Okay. You don't have to explain anything, Winn. You're both two consenting adults. You should do what makes you happy." I said and heard Ms. Grant call my name as Winn tucks in his shirt as we walk out the storage room.

"Ker-ah!" I heard Cat. "If i have to say your name a third time, you will have to find another job."

"Duty calls. You missed a button." I said turning to Winn then left.

-Timeskip-

I was called in by the DEO saying that there's a fire downtown. I changed into my supergirl suit and flew to the building.

I landed on the rooftop where multiple firemen were trapped. "Supergirl. Over here." A firemen said trying to lift up a huge pole from the other firemen.

I lifted up the pole from the firemen as others pulled him up. I then investigated the area more to make sure the isn't any other people stuck.

I stopped walking once i felt something go through my veins and i was getting dizzy. I then left after that unknown encounter.

__________

We had no power for 2 days😭