39

Kara's pov:

I woke up to the smell of multiple types food. Y/n wasn't in bed so i got up, i went downstairs.

I see Y/n in a apron with her back facing me. She turned around and saw me staring. "Good morning. How was your sleep?" She said with a smile.

"Good morning. Good but it could definitely be better if i woke up next to you." I said with a shy smile.

I heard her heart skip a beat. I noticed her cheeks turn red and she has a huge smile on her face.

I walked up to her and there was pancakes, waffles, grilled cheese and chocolate milkshakes on the counter. My mouth watered just by looking at the food.

"I'll drive you to CatCo. You can use my clothes and i got you an extra toothbrush in my bathroom it's the blue one." She said and took off her apron placing it on the other chair.

"Don't you have work?" I asked sitting down on the chair.

"Yeah, but I'm going to do mine at CatCo. I just have meetings to do with my employee's and a interview from the Daily Planet later." She said.

She gave me a fork and she had another for herself. She sat down next to me and we both ate our food and talked. "Thank you for last night. And thank you for the food. You make the best food. Don't tell Alex that." I said causing for her to laugh. I love her laugh. I love her smile. I love her eyes. I love the way she cares so much about her brothers. I love that she's strong and independent. I love her.

"You okay?" She asked. "You zoned out."

"I love you." I blurted out. My eyes went wide. I covered my mouth with my hand. Y/n had a huge smile on her face while i was still shocked on what i said. I then relaxed myself and removed my hand from my mouth. "I love you, Y/n Grant.." i said in a whisper.

"I love you too, Kara Danvers." She said and i felt butterflies in my stomach. "And i know we just went on our first date. But i really love you. I love your personality. I love your light blue eyes. I love your smile. I love how much you care for other people and will do everything in your power to help them. I love everything about you. Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yes. Yes!" I said with pure happiness. (Why is this sounding like a proposal?)

"Yes?" She repeated. I don't know what came over me but i pulled her in and kissed her on the lips.

_______

Too fast??