11

Kara's pov:

I got to where the Tramway where there were people there stuck and dangling on a wire.

I got close to the glass "It's okay. I'm going to get you out of here." I said to them.

I then flew on top of the Tramway just then someone in a red cape flew infront of me.

It was.. me? She tilted her head scanning me. "It's you." I said to the other me "Where did you come from?" She kept quite. "Did somebody send you? Are they making you do this?" I asked.

This time she spoke. "We kill Supergirl." She said almost talking like Cookie Monster. She then threw a punch at me then kicked me on my chest. She threw another punch making me fall to the roof of the Tramway.

We started fighting and kept falling on the roof of the Tramway. This time she flew to me throwing a punch again and hit the metal that was holding the Tramway.

The Tramway fell, and i immediately flew down and caught it along with the people inside.

I got the people to shore and helped them out. I looked up and saw that she wasn't there anymore.

I got to the DEO and was met with J'onn and Alex "She's as strong as me, flies like me, she fights like me, except for the fact that she talks like Cookie Monster, she is exactly like." I explained to my sister and J'onn as we walk down the hallway.

"Red Tornado was programmed to analyze and mimic your fighting style and velocity. Dr. Morrow is dead, perhaps his schematics for an Android." J'onn said mentioning Red Tornado.

"But she's not an Android. That's what I'm trying to tell you. I looked into her eyes and there was someone looking back. She has a soul. And somehow it's like mine. I know you said that a clone was impossible, but Alex, she does not just look like me. She is me." I said to Alex and J'onn.

"The good news is, if she genetically identical or even similar to you, she has the same weakness. We can use Kryptonite." Alex said.

"We have to subdue her somehow. It's okay. We won't use enough to hurt her" J'onn said slightly comforting me.

"Not seriously, anyway." Alex said.

"I'll get on it." J'onn then left the room to work.

Y/n's pov:

I got to CatCo to talk to my mother about Carter. I got out the elevator and spotted my mom with my brother Adam.

I walked up to them. "Adam hey, what are you doing here?" I asked standing beside him.

"Kara ended our dinner early." Adam said. I frowned a little.

"Oh. I'm sure she has a busy schedule." I said to Adam. Adam then frowned at me.

"Ms. Grant." I heard Kara's voice behind me. I turned to her with a smile.

"Adam, Y/n. You're here." Kara said.

Kara's pov:

I found myself staring into Y/n's eyes that left me speechless. "I am." Adam spoke causing me to snap back into reality.

"We are." Cat butted in.

"I.. I totally forgot to call you back last night. I'm so sorry, that was my bad." I apologized to Adam.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a slight frown and a worried tone.

"Yes." I nodded

"Oh, phew!" Cat said sarcastically then rolled her eyes walking back to her office.

I glanced at Y/n again. She had a white buttoned up long sleeve that hugged her body, and with a black tie and black pants along with heels.

"I get it, life in National City." Adam said making me chuckle a bit.

I then noticed Y/n go to Cat's office, and for some reason i just keep finding myself looking at her.

Y/n's pov:

"Can we talk?" I asked my mom who was at her balcony. My mother turned to me gesturing for me to continue.

"It's about Carter. He's being bullied by some boys in his school and the principal is calling the parents tomorrow morning. I only found out yesterday. " I said.

"I'll go." My mother said with a slight angry tone. "And I'll transfer him to another school closer from here." I nodded in response

"Thank you." I smiled then looked at Kara who was talking to Adam. I then turned to my mother who had a look on her face.

"What?" I asked

"You like her." She said with a slight smirk.

"No, We're just friends, nothing more." I said but she so has the same smirk.

"Whatever you say." She said.

Kara's pov:

"But, you do owe me a rain-check." Adam said.

"Of course." I replied to him then gave him a tight-lipped smile.

"Tonight." Adam said with a little smirk.

"Okay." I agreed then he walked up to me trying to.. hug me? Or something like that. Adam then left, Y/n and Ms. Grant walked to my desk. Y/n's hands were in her pockets and Cat's has her hands in her dress's pockets. Talk about like mother like daughter.

"You two haven't had your first kiss yet?" Cat asked as i placed Cat's latte on my desk which she took. "Ke-rah, you are like a character from a Jane Austen novel." Cat then looked at the monitors on the wall as the news came up. "Bizzaro." Cat said.

"It's not that weird. We've only been out a couple of times." I defended.

"No, I named her Bizzaro." Cat said pointing at the TV where me and Bizzaro fight. "I named Supergirl, why not her evil twin?" Cat said then took a sip of her latte.

"I have to go. Bye, mom. Bye, Kara." Y/n said to me and Cat. She gave me a quick smile then turned around to walk away.

I found myself watch her as she walk away from us. Cat then cleared her throat pulling me away from reality, before giving me a weird look then walk back to her office.

What is happening to me? I like Adam, but everytime i see Y/n my heart stops, and everytime she smiles and laughs i can feel my cheeks go red.. i don't know what's happening to me.