36

Kara's pov:

We see Lucy and The Colonel take J'onn. Me and my sister rush to him. "Where are you taking him?" My sister asked Lucy.

"Hey, you need to step back." The Colonel said but we didn't listen.

"I've worked for that man for the last 2 years. He's never endangered this planet. He's protected it." Alex said.

"2 years? This alien is over 300 years old. 2 years is like a coffee break to him." Colonel said.

"He saved my life more times than i can count. He's the best honorable man that i know." Alex stated.

"He's not a man." This man annoys me so much. I wanted to punch him right then and there and get J'onn out.

"Where are you taking him?" I asked.

"Where he belongs. And Danvers, since you have so much to say about him, you're next." He then took J'onn with him and left.

Y/n's pov:

I'm in my office doing some paperwork, when my phone starts ringing. I checked the contact. It was Kara.

I placed my phone to my ear once i answered it. "Hey." I greeted.

"Hi, uhm, Y/n. I'm so sorry but i have to cancel on our date. The Military is here asking us questions." She explained.

"That's okay. Don't worry about it." I said slightly disappointed.

"We can reschedule tomorrow right?" She asked. My heartbeat gotten faster. I felt a smile grow on my face.

"Yeah, of course." I said trying to keep my excitement.

"Great, I'll see you in Noonan's, 7 pm?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I got to go. It's Alex." She said then the call was ended.

Alex's pov:

I was being taken away by Colonel and Lucy, when my sister rushed up. "Hey! What the hell is going on? You can't do this. Where is she going?" Kara asked.

"The same place I'm taking your little green friend. Project Cadmus." The Colonel said then took me away.

I looked back at Kara who was yelling what Project Cadmus was.

-Timeskip-

Kara's pov:
I got to CatCo and went to James office. "I got your message. What happened?" He asked.

"It was horrible. They just dragged Alex and Hank away" i said.

"Okay. But who is 'they?' Who did this?" He asked walking up to me.

I sighed "Lucy." James then looked at me with disbelief.

"Wait, hold on. Lucy is back here? I'm National City?" He stammered.

"Yes. With a Colonel Harper. They're leaving the witch-hunt. They wanna know who knew about Hank. I've never seen her like this." I explained.

"Okay, but where did they take Alex and Hank?" He asked.

"Some place called Project Cadmus, which I'm guessing isn't an all-inclusive resort." I said.

"No. It's the reason that Clark won't work with the government. Okay, so if the DEO is a prison then Cadmus is a dissection lab. It's a generic engineering facility that treats aliens like lab rats. Amputated. Skinned. Drained. Injected with experimental drugs." James explained.

"Why would they do that?" I asked.

James paused for a second then spoke again. "Weaponizing alien abilities for military purposes."

"What do they do to humans?" I asked worried for my sister. James was quiet and looked down.

I sighed "Does Clark know where it is?" I asked.

"No. No one does." He shook his head no.

"I know what i have to do. But I'm gonna need your help."

_______

Short chapter sorry.

I want to make a love triangle story after i finish this story.