25

Warning : swearing, mentions of abuse, abuse, blood.

Y/n's pov:

"Father.."

"Miss me?" He said walking up to me before i stopped him.

"Stay back." I said pointing the gun to his face. He put his hands up in surrender.
"What are you doing here?"

"I missed you. And i want to fix our family." He said making me scoff.

"Like i would believe you. You did nothing but hurt our family." I said gripping onto the gun more.

"Your mother hurt our family. Your mother left and had another baby with another man!"  He yelled then slapped the gun out of my hand. "You're mother is the one to blame. Not me."

"Oh, so those times when almost killed me and even succeeded once. Mother is to blame?" I said as tears fell. "You killed me. I died because of you. And Carter saw you kill me everyday single day."

"Oh, please. You died for like 5 minutes, no big deal." He said. I looked at him is disbelief.

"Get out." I said. He looked at me.

"What?" He walked closer to me.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I yelled. I then felt something hard hit me in the cheek.

I fell on the floor. "You don't get to fucking yell at me. I'm your father, you should respect me." I looked at this man like he was crazy. He is crazy.

"You were never my father. You never treated me as your daughter. You were never the parent we needed and never will be." I stood up.

I got hit again by my father. He then pulled my arm and pushed me to a counter. I placed my hand under the counter top and pressed a button alerting Supergirl. I fell to the ground hitting my head on the floor.

I felt my body getting hit over and over again by my father. And i can hear him yelling at me before everything went black.

Kara's pov:

Me, J'onn, and Alex are discussing about the masked man, before i hear an alert by Y/n.

"It's Y/n. She's in trouble." I said to J'onn and Alex before flying away.

I flew to Y/n's house breaking the window. I hear someone yelling and i could smell blood.

I sped to the kitchen and there stood a man and Y/n on the floor unconscious. She has blood trickling from her head and has multiple bruises on her body.

I quickly sped up to the man then knocked him out. He laid there unconscious next to Y/n.

"Y/n? Y/n, wake up." I said kneeling down next to Y/n supporting her head. I quickly picked her to bridal style and rushed her to the nearest hospital.

"Someone, help. Someone please help." I said and doctors and nurses rushed to her with a stretcher.

I placed her there and the doctors rushed her to a room. I was about to follow until a nurse stopped me.

"Ma'am, you need to stay here." She said then rushed in the room where Y/n is.

It's been about an hour, I'm still waiting for Y/n to wake up. "Supergirl." I heard a voice.

I looked up almost immediately and saw my sister. I stood up and she pulled me into a hug.

"She's going to be okay." Alex whispered. I nodded in response but i was still worried.

We pulled away from the hug "We found out that, that man you knocked out is Y/n's father. He's being locked up right now." Alex said.

I nodded and sighed in relief. "I know you're worried about Y/n right now, but we really need you right now." Alex said.

I wanted to be there for Y/n when she wakes up. I wanted to be able to hug her and comfort her. But knowing i don't have a choice i left with my sister.

_______

Are y'all excited to go to school? I'm not