𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋: 𝖡𝗂𝗀 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

Start from the beginning

However, the day y/n was born was the day that it came to a complete halt for the first time since it began.

When B/n first laid eyes on his little sister, he was instantly charmed. Maybe it was her chubby little cheeks, or her bell-like baby laughter.

He simply couldn't feel anything but adoration towards the little creature his Mother and Father had created.

It was a rough birth, the stress following the siblings' father having been a heavy hit to their mother, but it was fine! M/n could get all the rest she needed, because b/n would be there!

"See this? This sword belonged to our father!"

The little infant abandoned her attempts at eating her brother's hand, reaching out for the sword instead.

The two were nestled comfortable beneath the tree near their home, the little infant perched on her brother's lap while he carefully kept the sword out of reach.

"He died a while ago, and I know that the consciousness of those who pass usually go to the Hall of Karma... but our Father loved us very much. B/n smiled down at his little sister, "So very much, and he was so eager to meet you that instead of leaving, he stayed right here with us.
In this sword!"

He tapped the blade and the little infant reached for it again, babbling something. Her e/c eyes were bright with wonder, and b/n carefully guided her tiny hands to touch the sword safely.

"Father and I will protect you with everything we've got, so you don't need to worry about a thing!"

That was the plan, at least. B/n hadn't anticipated his little sister wanting to follow the same path he'd chosen.

What was the first sign...?

Her and her little friend would always beat each other with sticks, but little kids liked having mock sword fights.

Maybe it was her infatuation with the sword b/n carried with him. No, she was naturally always curious once she learned who it once belonged to.

She sat in when b/n trained, hoping to catch a glimpse of her father like he always did. B/n didn't want her to be disappointed, so he told her what he heard.

Or rather... what his father used to say.

"What now? What's he saying now?"

"2000 more sword swings, that's what he's saying."

"Whaaat? But dinner is soon?"

"If you're tired, go back home. It's fine, father won't be angry if you get hungry and decide to go back."

"No!"

B/n blinked, a little surprised by his sister's ferocity in that one word. The young girl shook her head furiously, her e/c eyes practically blazing.

"I'm staying right here! I might hear him myself today! I might even see him today! I can feel it!"

The boy stared at his sister before sighing, smiling a little, "Alright, if you insist, you can stay as long as you want."

B/n didn't regret letting his sister watch him train. It made her so happy when he told her what their father was supposedly saying to him, she loved hopping in and practicing with a stick so it felt like her father was training her too.

But... it did get a little problematic later on.

"I'm sorry, sir, it won't happen again. Right, y/n?"

Y/n frowned at her older brother, "But I—!"

B/n gave her a strained smile, "Right?"