44

Imani squeezed the glass in her hand. The untouched bubbles in her face as she in nearly cornered by who she assumed were wives of other mafias.

Valis had unwillingly left her alone, the need to take care of something before making the promise of returning to her. Here Imani Kholodov stood, in front of new faces of mafia women who gossiped and gossiped.

She thought that she'd be ecstatic to meet some of these women, anyone outside of Sontarc really. But all Imani felt was boredom. All these women talked about was themselves and money.

My husband bought me a new yacht.

My husband bought me this.

Bought me that.

Blah.

Blah.

Blah.

Some light felt coming to her as she seen a new woman come to the circle. "You must be Lorenzo's mother. I bet you're happy about his marriage with Adeline."

The grim look to the elder woman's face deepened as she looked Imani over. With a smirk and looking at the other women, they all boasted into a laugh.

"Oh dear..you honestly believe that my son will actually remain married to that whore now do you?"

Wow.

"I mean..if my son was going to protest in such a manner, I'd expect him to shack up with a clean woman..like you." Imani felt her body get warm as the woman looked her over once more.

Valis had done nothing but spoke such nice things about it but Adeline Russi. Did Lorenzo's mother see a different side of her?

Sometimes mother's do know best.

"You are a clean girl aren't you? You seem like one."

Imani cleared her throat, the comfort she once had was long gone as she felt the interrogation of this woman. "Uhm-"

"What's with the voice? Better yet, what's with the scarf? It's rude to wear outdoor wear inside. Here I'll give it to the server-"

Imani nearly slapped Lorenzo's mothers hand. Her arms raised as she fisted the woman's wrist. Imani watched as her untouched glass shatter to the floor.

"I'm sorry. Please don't touch me." She gasped, ignoring the gazes as the woman yanked her wrist from Imani's hands.

"Mrs. Kholodov."

Imani blinked away the loose tear, looking up at Travis Morcan.

Not him.

She wanted Valis.

"Are you okay?" He asked before looking at the broken glass on the floor. Why were so many people watching her? Her vision felt glossy, blurry as she looked down to the marble floors.

Leave.

Hide.

Imani excused herself, head bowed as she made her way to the same exit in which she entered. Travis Morcan was on her heels, following her in a distance as she went to the bathroom.

"Just one moment, please." Her soft sob racked from her chest, eyes stinging as she closed the wooden door behind her. The soldier reluctantly nodded, back to the door as he listened to her soft cries.

This was too much.

She should've stayed home.

Why the hell was she even crying?

Imani rinsed her face over and over. The cold water soothing her slightly. Looking up at the mirror, she readded her chapstick. Fixing up her scarf, she readjusted the soft fabric.

Her flats were tapping lightly against the floors as she made her way to leave.

Awaiting for her outside, Valis Kholodov.

He walked inside, merely bumping her back into the empty bathroom. "Where have you been?" She poked at his chest, a hard punch added for effect. He looked at her eyes, frowning at the displeasure and faint redness surrounding her dark brown orbs.

"What happened?" He grabbed her chin, kissing her softly. She sighed, grabbing his sleeved arms as his hands found it's place to her waist. "Lorenzo's mother..she's so mean. They're all so stuck up. And snobby. And just-"

"Boring?"

She nodded, accepting another kiss from him. "Boring."

Her hands trailed up to his shoulders, small moans as Valis deepened the kiss. "Where-" she breathed out, nodding in need of his lips on hers. "Where were you Valis?"

"Some things had to be dumped when we were flying. I had to make sure that they were where I needed them to be." He sighed, enjoying her hands in his hair.

A kiss on her lips earned him another moan. She gasped, rasped voice mumbling his name as he picked her up. "Valis-"

"You are so beautiful Imani Kholodov." He smirked, kissing the beauty in his arms. Time had passed so quick.

Imani was now grasping the marble counter in front of her, mirrors fogged from her erratic breath. "Valis." She whimpered softly, hips rotating slightly at his tongue between her lips.

The man was on his knee behind her, feasting her folds as as she whimpered in delight. "Valis." She repeated to him.

He groaned, standing up in anticipation. Imani looked at the man through the mirror, eyes matching his with lust as she grabbed her hair tie. While Valis was swift with his zipper, Imani tied her hair up into a tight bun. With her dark brown, flesh matching thong, it was pooled at her ankles.

She pursed her lips, eyes on the man who gripped her waist, squatting slightly as he then stood up, sliding right into her heat.

"Valis."

Her voice was soft, calling the man's name over.and over as he fucked her from behind. "Already? Shit." He grunted, feeling her squeeze on his thickness. The feeling always felt foreign, something her body would never adjust too. The echoed sounds of their flesh connecting bounced off the bathroom walls, along with her soft moans and.his hard grunts.

"Fucking..take it." He grunted, thrusting harder as he held her in place. Imani gasped, hands back against his chest before grabbing his wrists. "Right there."

"Right here? In this tight ass pussy? You sure?"

Imani felt her body rock, thighs clenching with barely exposed tits bouncing hard. She panted hard, eyes nearly crossing with her husband fucking her sweet spot relentlessly.

Valis.