59

Imani gasped, heart pounding as she landed on the roses. Her body lay naked, knees up and apart as she clung her husband's hair.

Valis tongued down her folds, feasting her body. She whispered his name, the heat on her getting hotter as she raised her hands to grasp her breasts.

"Valis.."

The man lasted twenty more seconds before he tongued her insides, fighting against her pulses and throbbing. Her orgasm came hard, back arching as she fisted the rose infested sheets. The soft floral aroma filled her nostrils before her husband's scent did. Herbs and spices in her nose as she's tonguing his mouth. Throat hitched and needy, she moaned in his mouth.

"I love you, for everything Imani Kholodov. I love you."

She let her tear fall, hands on her husband's arms as he sat her up. Eyes on his, her hands found his chest. Grunts and light moaning, the man was inside his woman. He fell on top of her, collapsing her into the bed as he ground his hips.

Imani gasped, familiar satisfied whimpers leaving so quietly from her lips as she let her side profile be his view. Eyes closed and hands on his chest, she kept her legs apart, giving him all of her as he happily accepted it.

She was beautiful.

In her rawest form, nothing but pure beauty. A goddess in his embrace, accepting his ungloved cock inside of her warmth.

He watched such discomfort and pleasure coat her face, biting her lips and moaning softly. Valis heard her voice called his name, milk filled tits bouncing as she took the Dons thrusts.

"Oh God. Valis-" she whimpered, right hand by her head as she rubbed herself with her left. "Valis- ugh baby."

He put his head in her neck, sucking and biting her scarred flesh as he put pressure on her hand. Trapping her, making her rub harder. Eyes rolled, she looked at the glassed window ceiling. Stars fell witness to the consummation the married couple indulged in. "Imani. Fuck, that's it baby. Show me-"

He sat up, helping her tense legs and pinned them back, knees into the sheets as her toes were kissed and licked. The man looked down, watching the clear fluids shoot out, landing all over them. Her eyes rolled again, euphoria hitting her as the stars she saw were winning against the ones in the sky.

Hard.

Rub hard.

Harder.

She memorized her husband's voice. Pressing so hard on her sensitive nub as he pulled out. The arousal kept going, slowing to small drips as she numbly pulled away. He barely gave her a breath before she was turned to her belly.

Maneuvering them, she was looking at the mirror. Huge and naked, her husband was kneeled behind her. She gripped the sheet, back arching with her exposed ass to the air.

"Valis." She whimpered, feeling him tease her folds before sliding into her. The man put his left leg up, holding her waist as he pummeled her as much as she allowed him. He gave the courtesy of putting a pillow underneath her only to fuck her harder.

Small yelps were pulled from her throat, hair bouncing from the delicious thrusts her pussy received. She withered, body shuddering as she pushed up, feeling that tender spot get exposed. In so much greed, his cock was abusing her spot. Making another claim through the night as he grunted her name over and over.

"Is this what you want?" He grunted, leg down as she pushed himself over her. Her nod was fast, mouth gaped as his hands were over hers. "You have no idea," he grunted, lips on her shoulder as he felt her squeeze on him again.

"No idea how much I'm going to fuck you. Fuck."

"Valis." She cried, rasped and soft as they watched each other's lust in the mirror.

"That it, flower. Give it to me." He coached her, watching in pride as his woman forced herself back. Her heat, swallowing him more and more as she forced herself to take him. If there was one thing she could do tonight, it would be to finally take her husband balls deep.

"Fuck." He grunted, teeth grazing her shoulder like an animal. She grabbed his wrist, holding it tight as he played with her slit. Teasing her before giving that sensitive nub the release she wanted.

He sat up, holding her waist as he continued rubbing with the other hand. Valis watched his woman freeze, small droplets coming out as he kept his shaft into her.

"More..I want more." He pulled out, tip dripping with her remnants as she fell forward. Her eyes watered in pleasure as she was moved like a rag doll.

He was keeping her up. Through the entire night, he'll be inside her. She gasped, a small giggle in her mouth as she turned to her back once again. Happily, Imani put her legs up, giggling again in her softness as she countered it with a small moan. "Valis- ugh..that's so good." She giggled again, looking at the sweat piled up on his body.

The Don was as needy as she was for this night. He grunted, sliding back into her heat as he grabbed her ankles. Pushing them back as he was hovered over her, deep into her flesh as her toes tickled against the silk pillow sheets.

"You laughing at me pipsqueak?"

She gasped, hands scratching his chest as he thrust into her hard.

Harder, he went so much harder. Eyes watering as he tickled her untouched ass with his balls. The clapping sounds were in competition with the headboard that hit the wall, with the bed springs that squeaked. With the moans and cries that were sung.

"Valis!" She strained her voice, mouth covered by her hand as she whimpered. He grabbed her wrist, letting her legs go as he went harder with slight speed. "Don't you ever," he pulled her hand from her mouth, squeezing and pinning them above her head. "Never hide your moans from me."

Valis.

Valis.

Valis.

Imani let his name fly out her lips once more, mouth connected with his as she came hard. His orgasm following hers as he coated her insides, more and more as she pulsed and tried to reject the full feeling of his throbbing cock.

The air, she needed the air.

Valis continued through the night with his promise of keeping her up late.

The stars disappeared one by one. All bearing witness to the intertwining future they molded together.

Valis.

Imani.

Valis.

Imani.