34

The door slammed loud.

Valis groaned from his back hitting the closed door. Imani attacked his lips, feverishly. Their tongues wrestled as he let her down to her feet.

"Imani." He breathed out. Capturing her lips again, he let the woman pull his head down. Her toes tipped as she tongues the man down once more.

He killed them.

Her husband tracked down every soul that had harmed her. He killed them all.

All dead in the name of Imani Kholodov.

There weren't any words to describe the feeling her heart carried. All she could do is please him. Please her Don. She kissed the man again and again, a strand of saliva in between them as she pulled away for a breath.

"Thank you." She whispered, finally looking at his eyes. He nodded, accepting another deep kiss from her as she worshiped his mouth. "Thank you." She repeated, lips quivering in such overwhelming emotions. He watched her fall to her knees.

Her fingers played with his zipper, uncaring about undoing his pants all together. Finding the center hole of his boxers, she released the beast and held its thickness in her grip. The Don put his head to the closed bedroom door. A bedroom that was once his father's.

"My husband," she peppered kisses along the thicker veins.

The man made a mental note to burn everything after his father finishes turning to ash just in the front yard where he lay.

"Thank you." He heard her sigh. Her eyes fluttered close as she licked the thickness, savoring the taste that made her taste buds want more. Without any warning, she sucked him. Hard and fast, her tongue was drooling over more than half of the shaft that couldn't fit in her mouth. Her hands jerked the saliva on the unsucked skin.

When was the last time she's done this?

Jaw clenched and mouth grunting, he looked down at his woman. She had her eyes open on his reactions, loving every twitch in his jawline as she gagged on him.

"Imani- fuck." He called out to the dark skinned flower on her knees. She moaned, sending vibrations up his spine. With her tongue sticking back out, tickling underneath his cock. She held her breath, forcing the tip to slam repeatedly against her throat.

"Fuck!"

His cursing was fluent in every grunt he could manage to release out. Eyes rolling as Imani was relentless to his erection. She continued the thrusting, never letting up on the roughness as she pushed down her gags.

He defended her.

Murdered his own father, told everyone who she was to his heart. Told everyone who carries his child, for now and forever. She moaned again, reminiscing the memories of him murdering his father for her.

Moaning again she went harder, the twitching of his cock was only twice. He gaped his mouth, watching her push her head back and forth harder. "Fuck...flower. Fuck, you fucking.." he felt his legs go weak, eyes rolling as his orgasm hit him severely. The top of his head went back again, hitting the door as he listened to her wet mouth swallow him up.

The Don looked back down at his pregnant woman. Her eyes still on his as she throated him once more before pulling him out. She stopped jerking his shaft, tip right above her bottom lip as he spasmed, thick white potents spilling from his pulsing tip.

He watched in amazement as every rope landed on her tongue, gliding down to her throat as the pile thickened up more and more. She popped the tip in her mouth, sucking the remaining releases that didn't shoot out.

"Oh baby, fuck. That feels so fucking good. Fuck, oh fuck- Imani." He nearly cried out to her, letting her suck him dry. She used his cum as lube, throating him two more times as he saw stars.

His wife pulled him out, limp and empty as she swallowed every drop that was in her mouth. Standing up on her bare feet, she carefully placed the drained part of him back into its cage, remnants of her saliva on his limp shaft.

She looked up at the Don, his lust completely taken over as he couldn't find the strength to stand on his feet. "Thank you, Don Kholodov." She kissed his jawline. Leaving the former Dons bedroom, leaving her new Don, her husband, alone against the wall. The man slid to the floor the second the door closed again.

The tension was gone. Such relief filled his chest as he heard the silence in the room.

Standing to his feet, he finally found the strength to walk correctly. The bows of everyone's head, some holding hidden fear, others holding pride in their newly claimed Don.

He walked out the compound, giving the orders of his father's things to be burned. In the front yard, Imani stood away from the burning corpse. Hands on her belly, she sniffled, wiping a tear before a guard guided her away.

"Can you take me home?"

Valis watched as Imani softly mouthed her words, watching the guard help her into the awaiting suv.

He stood at the top of the steps, finally walking down as the Escalade drove off.

Burn.

Burn.

Burn.

He watched what he remembered to be his own father, finally submitting to the constant vibrating from his phone. "What?"

"I'll kill you."

He listened to the dial tone, his brother's threat leaving no space for argument. He simply put the phone back into his pocket, giving his final respect to the past Don, leaving to start anew with his woman.

Whatever sliver of a relationship Valis might of had with his younger brother is gone. But Nikolai just didn't understand. If Valis was being honest with himself, he was sure that Nikolai didn't want to understand.

For that, he couldn't find it anywhere in his thawing heart to care.

Not when he had a new family that depended on him.