𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖮𝗇𝖾

Start from the beginning

His ears drooped a little, "I'm very sorry."

Caelus managed a weak smile, "Don't worry about it, Yun. We understand. Right now, your Mom just needs some time."

Yun nodded, his eyes fixated on the ground, "I, uh... I heard that there was going to be a ceremony for those many who passed during the Stellaron Crisis. My Mom and I won't be attending, but we did know many of the Cloud Knights amongst the fallen."

The boy took a deep breath before straightening up again, "I prepared everyone's favorite dishes! Every single one! If you have the chance, could you take them to Star Gazer Navalia and place them on their starskiffs. That way, as they sail amongst the stars, they can enjoy their favorite meals!"

"Yeah, we can do that. But how will we know which is which?" March questioned and the boy smiled.

"Don't worry, I-I've made a list! Hold on..." the young boy rushed away before halting and glancing at Dan Heng, "Uh, Dan Heng, was it? I dunno much about y/n, but you two were close. Before she boarded the Astral Express, right?"

Dan Heng frowned, "How..."

"Mom was looking at an old photo album once! It had a photo with y/n and a Vidyadhara who looked a ton like you! I thought it was a coincidence after you came here with Miss March and everyone else to talk to her, but I pieced it together after a bit." Yun explained, "If you don't mind, maybe you could talk with my Mom. I don't really want her to be by herself right now."

Dan Heng glanced at Welt who nodded before looking back over to the Foxian boy, "Alright, I'll go see her."

"Thanks a ton." Yun hummed before glancing at the other trailblazers, "Here, since you all will be delivering these dishes, you ought to know which is which."

Caelus and March were both a little slow, they still had yet to recover from the shock of watching their friend die for good right in front of them, but some encouragement from Welt got them to their feet.

Dan Heng headed upstairs as his three companions followed Yun to the kitchen, the boy just barely holding back tears as he listed names and dishes.

As the dark haired man walked up the stairs, he found that he remembered it. While he didn't remember a lot about Dan Feng, he vividly recalled the moments Dan Feng spent with y/n.

The archivist continued on upstairs, looking around before spotting a room with an open door. He quietly approached and found M/n standing in the room. She was staring at the wall which was lined with countless weapons of various sizes and shapes.

It was a moment before she became aware of Dan Heng's presence, but she didn't look at him. Only sighed.

"I never through I'd see you again."

There was no sign of disdain or malice in her tone.
It was blank, weak, hardly audible.

Dan Heng looked to the floor. He remained silent.

"Don't just stand there. You're here to hold onto her a little longer, aren't you?" M/n murmured, gesturing for him to come closer, "You can come in."

Dan Heng hesitated before proceeding into the room, standing next to M/n and looking at the wall of weapons. A comfortable silence fell, only broken by M/n's, "How much do you remember?"