"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I don't even want to work for him anymore but he threatened me!"

"Why is my father looking for me?" I asked.

"I don't know. I only met him personally once when I got him really mad"

"What were you instructed to do?"

"I was told that Hanon might be living with you and to find out the truth. Also, find out where she lives and everything about you both"

"So dumb, why did he think this would work?"

"I'm not the only one"

"Who else?"

"I don't know-"

I pressed down more.

"Argh! I really don't know!" He yelled in pain, "All I know is that there are more people. I swear!"

"And how did he convince you?"

"At first it was money of course. Then when I realized how dangerous it was and that money wasn't worth it, I tried to leave, but he threatened my family"

"And that's how it will be from now on" I told him.

"Huh?"

"You won't get any money. If you do, you'll be working for him all your life. He won't leave you alone"

His face looked terrified as if he was about to cry.

Oh father, how stupid and desperate are you to send this little crybaby after me.

"Then, what do I do?"

"Tell my father you want to quit and if he threatens you, tell him you can work on anything else he wants you to, but you've realized you're useless at spying and gathering information and you'll only hold him back"

"This will work?"

"You will still work for him, just in a different department. He will be very angry and maybe even hurt you, but he will agree"

I stood up.

"Thank you" He breathed out.

"Isaac. If you go and tell my dad about me, just know you will face a fate worse than anything they've threatened you with. My father needs me, he won't kill me. You, on the other hand, are very useless to him. Your family is even more useless. I hope you make the right decision"

He nodded.

"Now leave"

"Huh?"

"You think I trust you enough to turn my back to you and walk away? Get in your car and leave first"

He nodded and walked to his car that was nearby.

I left about ten minutes after, just to be sure.

_______

"Hanon?"

She cried and sobbed in my arms. I had just gotten home and was surprised to see her in such a state.

"Why did you leave? Why!?" She hit my chest as she cried.

"What's the matter, what happened?"

Did anyone come near her? I'll kill the bastard-

"I came back and-and you weren't here"

I was confused.

"And?"

"And? I thought they took you! I was so scared. You said you wouldn't leave the house to keep a low profile so where were you?" She cried even more.

"I was taking care of something"